View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

I gave to Morgan the 45 scarves I was creating yesterday all day scarves in two Studios and I have only 3 flowers. With this ratio is imposible to complete the goal can you please do something to have flowers more often? Please I like this dear i already bought gems durin the previous days in order to be able to complete the goals. I don't want to miss it!!!

Host(ess)
    Getting very few drops from the studio! Turned in 1 collection and got a cow topiary. But I shouldn't even bother because I don't have space for the bunny nor the deer. Would be nice if I could store or even sell my empty haunted house and my empty turkeycopia, but I can't because I'm android

Farm Supplier
    Yes, this is decidedly un-fun. It?s fine for them to make the quantities you need to produce big so they require some commitment, but waiting for items to drop and having no success just feels stupid. Do they sometimes raise the drop rate in the final hours intentionally to hold interest and reward that commitment? Let?s hope so.

18 scarves and like 6 buttons and only 1 flower.
    ...should I use my flowers for the deer or the bunny? Somehow I feel like I'm not getting both...

Yes I?ve seen that some people have got the deer so it is possible but I have now turned in 43 flower collections and still not got the pink deer!

Farm Supplier
    It's been great so far, just this last bit the drop rate has decreased for the final flowers. I have made a lot of scarves... still two days to go so hopefully it will be all good. I prefer these quests that seem to be achievable. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I like these sort of events/tasks as you don’t have to participate fully, as longs you do the first few tasks, you can just collect to turn in at the end. I am however amazed at how people are saying the have had 35 turn ins, so far I have about 7 in total due to the length of time crafts take in the studio, even with booster flags, think I get 1 flower to 14 collections (I have 2 studios), it’s made the effort collecting from pigs etc beforehand seem such a waste of time. I did buy the ivy workshop unfortunately for full price and with real money so was fuming when it went in the sale, that isn’t fair at all, it’s not much use either as the crafts again take so long. On the upside though, it has helped me level up and make coins so there is a good side to it, we may not get the pet but hey ho, good luck everyone xx
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-18-18 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Discussing strikes - see forum rules

Once again! I have wasted 9 days collecting. Get to the end and the studios will not drop a flower! When will I learn? Game used to be fun. Now just frustrating. So mean-spirited!!

Rhino Keeper
    I collected the deer but it is not in my cellar. Contacted support and they closed my ticket and told me to go to the forum. I have closed my app numerous times and still no deer. Can someone assist me?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I collected the deer but it is not in my cellar. Contacted support and they closed my ticket and told me to go to the forum. I have closed my app numerous times and still no deer. Can someone assist me?
    Send a private message to rynetory2