Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Neo Moon Dragon March 6 2018

Fashion Designer
    U think that 2500 will make or break it for you? It's possible with s8. I can never get the monthly dragons cause I'm not speed breeding or paying gold for two dens like the ones that do get it. Maybe they will have another dragon with stars inside. I should hope ...there is at least 3 weeks to go right? The universe dragon would be nice but the other one is more likely if I could obtain either one.

Fashion Designer
    It actually might, because I'm just looking at my Beloved bands and I only have 1475 left after crafting that dragon, and last month I think I managed to get two dragons that had stars inside them. There is definitely still a lot of time, like two more events to get through, and I'm sure they'll have others. I just don't know if I'll have time to get those others either, especially if I'm having trouble breeding a common for the upcoming Tales. I think each set of big dragons is usually around for the 3 events, so theoretically I guess it would be good to get 1/3 of the way to 20000 after the first event and I'm only at 6080 white stars now (which is slightly less than 1/3).

We will see!

Woo-hoo, eventually I got it! Needed to breed with Iridescence for leaderboard, added Banshee and got 15hrs! Last minute luck :-)

Never got this one either.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456