Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Pluto Tournament 3/6/18

soo close yet sooo far game not loading i guess due to the maintenance
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    4 rounds to go, tourney nearly ending and the game is down for maintenance. Is this a joke??? Wow great timing
    same my case
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Will they give us extra time. I?ve worked so hard to get this far. Only 3 rounds to go and system has been down for half an hour already.
    no I don't think so coz they have notified before so whoever is still behind the tourney will have to just bear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Scheduled Maintenance has ended. You may resume with your games.
    Thank you so much dear

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    no I don't think so coz they have notified before so whoever is still behind the tourney will have to just bear it.
    Oh well. Another dragon I'll miss out on.

Oh well. Another dragon I'll miss out on.
    but the game is back on!

It's bedtime in australia and after game back on i had 3 losses to mercury.

It's bedtime in australia and after game back on i had 3 losses to mercury.
    I am so sorry love. I have noticed this durng the time when tourneys were introduced to Android players that if you try to complete it within initial days your chances of completing n winning are quite high. Then i couldn't play regularly for nearly 2 years. it was always once in a month or something. When i came back properly last year I am unable to complete tourneys quickly. i have just one round left but game is not loading.

yayy done with the tourney with 2 hours 43 minutes left. pheww

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast