Thread: Possible Codex?

New Resident

Possible Codex?

If anybody also plays Dragon Story, then you probably know about the new codex feature. Basically, its a more organized album, and you can craft almost ANY dragon with essences which are obtained by trading dragons. (I normally use dupes from breeding to get essences.) Anyway, does anyone else think this feature should be in Fantasy Forest Story? I know they would have to add some sort of trading portal, but I don't believe that would be a huge issue. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't play Dragon Story but have been saying since I started 4 years ago, I'd love to be able to trade animals. I bet I have over 50 duplicates (and some ultras). If we can send gems, there should be a way to trade an animal. Even if they only allowed us so many a month, it would make this game so much more fun.

Banned
    there's already an album on FFS. BUT that doesn't actually have EVERY ANIMAL YOU HAVE DISPLAYED on FFS. I know i go thru n check off every animal in DS N FFS every 6 months or so. The essence thingy on DS is kool but to trade or get essense youy have to place, feed, evolve then disempower or trade. REALLY WITH ALL THE COMPETITIONS THAT REQUIRE LOTS N LOTS OF FOOD, plus the time to evolve and trade, well it no longer takes JUST 6 hours, nope it depends on the rarity. 16 hrs to 24 hrs so far diamonds take the 24 hours.. yep it was a great idea until this was released and,all are complaining, it's like with all the changes S8 makes, it punishes all of us that have been playing for YEARS. I'M LOSING COINS NOW CUZ I REACHED 2,147,999,999. I'M LOSING COINS EVERY DAY WHEN I COLLECT. I COLLECTED 10 MIL A DAY 5 MIL TWICE A DAY. IN 10 DAYS I'LL HAVE LIST 100 MIL. UUUMM CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS RIGHT OR FAIR TO US... EASIER N FASTER TO COLLECT IN FFS CUZ THE HABITATS HAVE 55,000 COIN COLLECTION. DS HAS MAX OF 10,OOO IN ALL THE NORMAL N GOLD ONES. DIAMOND HABITAT IS 20,0000 N UPGRADED IS 80,000 BUT THAT IT, THEY SAYING IT O.K. N I'LL HAVE PLENTY OF COINS SO IT SHOULDN'T MATTER... THE GREED IS ASTONISHING

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    I'M LOSING COINS NOW CUZ I REACHED 2,147,999,999. I'M LOSING COINS EVERY DAY WHEN I COLLECT. I COLLECTED 10 MIL A DAY 5 MIL TWICE A DAY. IN 10 DAYS I'LL HAVE LIST 100 MIL. UUUMM CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS RIGHT OR FAIR TO US... EASIER N FASTER TO COLLECT IN FFS CUZ THE HABITATS HAVE 55,000 COIN COLLECTION. DS HAS MAX OF 10,OOO IN ALL THE NORMAL N GOLD ONES. DIAMOND HABITAT IS 20,0000 N UPGRADED IS 80,000 BUT THAT IT, THEY SAYING IT O.K. N I'LL HAVE PLENTY OF COINS SO IT SHOULDN'T MATTER... THE GREED IS ASTONISHING
    Hey! We recommend sending in a ticket to the support team, as they will be able to assist with this cosmetic issue.

This issue is unfortunate, but can happen when displaying a large integer and your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647). Congrats on saving that many coins!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Hey! We recommend sending in a ticket to the support team, as they will be able to assist with this cosmetic issue.

This issue is unfortunate, but can happen when displaying a large integer and your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647). Congrats on saving that many coins!
    I also have this issue - however I do not think we are "losing coins" - we simply have too many for them to fit on the screen...so it is more like cometic display error. if you click on the coins button -. you see how many you actually have. It is annoying, but I do not think we are actually "losing them". If you collect it still shows + 40 000 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    there's already an album on FFS. BUT that doesn't actually have EVERY ANIMAL YOU HAVE DISPLAYED on FFS. I know i go thru n check off every animal in DS N FFS every 6 months or so.
    I believe the current album is designed to only show u animals that u have, and animals that you can still get/buy. I guess this is to be fair to newer players who won't have to see a permanently incomplete album for simply starting their game later.

I'd love to see a codex in FFS. I think it's a great idea for long term incentives. No more waiting more than a year to breed ur first crystal unicorn! It compensates for bugs/bad luck in the breeding algorithm, and it is a way to monetise the huge, HUGE hidden animal roster in this game.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    I would like the album that the DS Codex gives you because you can select by element. I find the current one to be useless.

Fashion Designer
    Filter or sort by element, and link the animals to their location in your forest so you can find them. I am forever swiping and squinting trying to find that elusive 6 or 12 hour evolution animal to feed and evolve for an event. I know where a lot of my animals are, but my forests are pretty huge and crowded, so finding where I stuck that second Honey Bear can sometimes be a frustrating challenge!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22