Thread: Home Design Story Updates?PLEASE!??!?!

Home Design Story Updates?PLEASE!??!?!

Hey there, absolutely love this game to my core and was a player from the beginning of your development. There was furniture items added every Thursday and we all miss that very much those of us who cherish this game and you know we are all over here waiting for you guys to come back and take care of this game again for us who love it to pieces. Is this ever going to happen? Are you guys ever going to come back to keep this game going for those of us who spend money like myself we want more out of it again with new items every week, or a spin off game you know something to keep us all going here. There is only so much we can do on this game and for those of us who really truly love it are still here and keep creating with the items that are available but know am speaking for a group here to try and desperately reach out for a plea of sympathy for your once beloved home design story. Happen to be friends with stormies home and know they are still designing from time to time so please if anyone there at your company cares about this game, can we please dedicate just a little time to it for us all please? If not I?d like to propose you to sell it to a developer who can take this to another level we are all hungry for it and know you must have heard this all a million times but it has been a few years it seems since new furniture has been added and that is just a straight disappointment for those of us who remember the exciting suspenseful weekly editions on every Thursday. Thank you for your time and please let me know what your plans are with this, do you ever plan to come back? Would you consider selling the entirety of the app to the right person? Please advise on this as will be looking eagerly to hear back, hope to talk soon and thanks for my all time favorite game hands down hope we can get someone at your company to recognize this issue anget. some new items added or something fresh! Alright take care and thanks again!

PrincessOfDoom07
    AKA Chys Castle

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see some updates too. Looks like besides the occasional gems on sale there’s no other changes in the game. I think many of the players spent money on this game so they all deserve at least a monthly update...

I completely agree. I’ve been playing for only a few months, but I love it, and I see new people joining all the time. I know this game still brings in money for you, and I would love to see new furniture items added.

In addition, I would like to see added a caption field, maybe a line or 2, that would be displayed below the house. It could be used for notices we want all visitors to see: “I’ll be gone until X,” or, for folks who use the furniture to create art instead of designing traditional rooms, it could be used to give a title or description of what they’ve created.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

New Resident
    Please give us new items. There hasn?t been any changes since July 2017

Come play our new event LIVE NOW!

New Resident
    How to pass the goal ?bathroom bling? the onyx commode can?t open

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by naddnadia View Post
    How to pass the goal ?bathroom bling? the onyx commode can?t open
    This goal has now expired.

Back in Black! May 25, 2018
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'd like to see the answers to those questions, too