Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Rhino Keeper
    I've really never tried this event for more than a few rounds. With the amount of opponents and days, it seems like one would need a good variety of animals to compete in this. I'm a fairly low-level player who doesn't have any Crystal element animals and for some reason, I feel like I would be wasting my time trying an uphill battle.

Am I wrong with my assessment?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I've really never tried this event for more than a few rounds. With the amount of opponents and days, it seems like one would need a good variety of animals to compete in this. I'm a fairly low-level player who doesn't have any Crystal element animals and for some reason, I feel like I would be wasting my time trying an uphill battle.

Am I wrong with my assessment?
    when the collesium 1st came out I felt the same as you. I did a few just to see and then I thought it as a practice experience for doing tournaments. Last month they started giving pts towards getting animals so I played over 125 rds and found it was easier than I thought. This month I've been playing to get kites for Wind Wanderer and am at a point where I may actually win the Yukon Wolf. Go for it, you have nothing to loose if you don't use gems and it may be fun. Good luck whatever you decide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    when the collesium 1st came out I felt the same as you. I did a few just to see and then I thought it as a practice experience for doing tournaments. Last month they started giving pts towards getting animals so I played over 125 rds and found it was easier than I thought. This month I've been playing to get kites for Wind Wanderer and am at a point where I may actually win the Yukon Wolf. Go for it, you have nothing to loose if you don't use gems and it may be fun. Good luck whatever you decide.
    Thank you for your advice! I had a line of thinking that if I can complete the 30 to 48 round tournaments, what were my chances with such a month-long one? I'll play around with this one and if I'm good enough with what I have, I'll go for the gusto for the next one.

Fashion Designer
    I did it. This is my 1st collesium, there were a lot of times I thought I wouldn't be able to get it done but I had some lucky streaks as well. Next time I won't be so intimidated by the amount of rounds. Good luck anyone going after it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180315-085028.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	42908

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I did it. This is my 1st collesium, there were a lot of times I thought I wouldn't be able to get it done but I had some lucky streaks as well. Next time I won't be so intimidated by the amount of rounds. Good luck anyone going after it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180315-085028.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	42908
    Congrats with your succes. I'm not even close. Only a little 100 so far.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Congrats with your succes. I'm not even close. Only a little 100 so far.
    thanks. I think you still have a couple of weeks so you may do it and you get kites towards Wind Wanderer which is the reason I started. Wishing you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    Can someone tell me what this is? I do not have a colosseum? Is there something I am missing?
    Thanks for asking this question. I don't have it either. I play on an Android & Verizon devices.
    Latoyab211

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Thanks for asking this question. I don't have it either. I play on an Android & Verizon devices.
    on a different thread about "additional nests" someone had posted that they went into play store looking for an extra nest and downloaded a different version of fantasy forest and when she opened it she found the colosseum along with the ability to purchase another nest. This is what she posted:

When I started playing Fantasy Forest; I installed the Magic Masters edition. Earlier today I installed a different version (True Love) hoping for the COLISEUM. I just found the extra NEST for 250 gems. So there was a third version( Land Before Dragons) with a yellow horse type animal icon. Now I have the COLISEUM & the extra NEST options! Plus, I can REBREED & watch ads for extra items. Even though I did the updates, my initial version just didn't have the extras. I hope this helps someone. Bout to buy my extra nest & fight first coliseum round. GLA

Last edited by Latoyab211; Yesterday at*02:44 AM.

Latoyab211

I hope this helps you and anyone else that doesn't have the colosseum yet. It may be just a different version of fantasy forest, I think there is 3 versions available in play store.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 03-25-18 at 11:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having issues with the colosseum task for kites? I?ve only collected 36 out of 90 odd, despite having a huge streak? It hasn?t budged in days yet I?ve gone from 130 to 235 whistles in the colosseum.

Grand Emperor

COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2019 Jul 26

Yukon Wolf - new creature
    More information on Yukon Wolf in Creatures Guide.

Refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Starting this thread for you to discuss on this animal and the battles in the Colosseum.

For players new to the Colosseum, see Chapter Colosseum for more information.

Android version 1.8.0.1g

Yukon Wolf
    Element: Traveler, Earth
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Cost: 1,200 gems

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345