Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Fashion Designer
    In the beginning I completely ignored the collesium because I felt 335 rounds were just overwhelming but last month I played because I wanted the pts for I think it was Muliet. I did manage to play 125R. This month I started much earlier because I want the pts for wind wander, I am on R212 so I actually may not only get pts for wind wander but I may get the Yukon wolf as well. I do use gems, 6 at a time when I get a lucky streak but once I fail I wait the hr and try later. I would rather use my gems on the collesium than on the LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Can anyone say what they used to beat Yukon Wolf. Enjoy your day.on 14? much appreciated and Thanks
    Well I beat it with a gem 💎 my Quartz Quoetzlcoatl. But it was only a crictical. So I can't confirm if legendary works or not.
    How about the concussive canary? Anyone got something conclusive versus bomb?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Well I beat it with a gem 💎 my Quartz Quoetzlcoatl. But it was only a crictical. So I can't confirm if legendary works or not.
    How about the concussive canary? Anyone got something conclusive versus bomb?
    I beat the canary with Valentine/Heart Hound. One hit with Valentine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I beat the canary with Valentine/Heart Hound. One hit with Valentine.
    Thanks gramland. Gonna try it now. Thumbs up.

Rhino Keeper
    No, Hearthound did not work for me. Neutral. So back to trial and error.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat the Yukon Wolf with Heart Hound valentine x3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    No, Hearthound did not work for me. Neutral. So back to trial and error.
    Hmm, valentine is definitely NOT neutral against Yukon Wolf- It is strong - tested it at least 4 times...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Hmm, valentine is definitely NOT neutral against Yukon Wolf- It is strong - tested it at least 4 times...
    The thread was criss crossing. I was asking for help with BOMB element. Gramland said she beat canary (bomb) with heart hound. We weren't talking about Yukon dog which is not a bomb element. Sorry for your confusion

Fashion Designer
    With 335 rounds there are a lot of repeat animals to battle and I've noticed that what may beat them doesn't always work a 2nd or 3rd time. I've also noticed that the common animals can be sometimes more difficult to beat than a super rare with the same elements. This will hopefully be my 1st collesium I'll win. I stayed away from them because 335 rounds were too many but when they started getting pts towards other animals i started playing. I'm on round 301 and with 18 days left I hope I can get the Yukon Wolf because I do need the 1200 kites for Wind Wanderer so I'll keep trying.

Fashion Designer
    This is definitely getting harder. In the beginning i was getting 4, 5 & 6 in a row with no problem and now that I'm getting up there I'm lucky if I get one after 5 or 6 tries. I wonder if a month is long enough for 335 rounds.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast