Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Grand Emperor

COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Yukon Wolf - new creature
    More information on Yukon Wolf in Creatures Guide.

Refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Starting this thread for you to discuss on this animal and the battles in the Colosseum.

For players new to the Colosseum, see Chapter Colosseum for more information.

Android version 1.8.0.1g

Yukon Wolf
    Element: Traveler, Earth
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Cost: 1,200 gems

Wandering Wolf
    Earn 50 Yukon Whistles for 400 Wandering Kites

Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hatching time: 8 Hours
    Evolution time: 8 Hours
    Feed schedule: D

Egg:

Best Regards.

Fashion Designer
    The cycles run right up against one another, so they probably did it so you'll be ready to start the new one as soon as it starts.

And we have a new goal! The Yukon Wolf!

And a new element! Which is a globe that resembles the Earth, and will probably cause a lot of confusion since we already have an Earth element. *sigh* I hate to say it, but I wonder if we ought to rename the current Earth element to Rock or Stone.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    So, in order to win the wolf, we have to win 335 battles in a row? 😂😂 I'm doomed before I begin, because I won't be dropping gems on this one.

Fashion Designer
    No, you don't have to win the battles all in a row. The instructions are confusing. You get tokens for every battle you win. However, if you win battles in a row, you get bonus tokens, which help you toward the goal. It's still REALLY HARD to win the animal, but you don't reset to zero every time you lose a battle.
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for clarifying that, Sakrysta. A small chance is better than no chance. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Thank you for clarifying that, Sakrysta. A small chance is better than no chance. ��
    Also by keeping up a streak ( which is almost impossible to do over 6 wins) itr slightly lessens the time between the battles. After streak 40 ( which is impossible without gems - time between battles is 30 minutes and you would get 3 tokens per battle ( this is the max bonus you are able to have - ofc it is impossible without gems..) Average max streak is like 6....normally 1-2 - then fail.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I forgot about the time bonus because I never take advantage of it. I'm doing good just to come back every hour to replant. Having the time period shorter does nothing for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get past #1- earth/nature

Rhino Keeper
    I used Alice ...lightning attack to beat the first animal. Lightning must be strong against the new element.

I know how to battle-I get "strong Attack" almost each time. But I never seem to win with a strong attack. Apparently u need critical to defeat something. Tried what....3 times? Every time was "strong" pfft
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast