Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    I know how to battle-I get "strong Attack" almost each time. But I never seem to win with a strong attack. Apparently u need critical to defeat something. Tried what....3 times? Every time was "strong" pfft
    I am in the same boat with getting? strong attacks? but rarely any wins. The only reason I try is to get the rewards but I am about to give up because this is a game. Games are supposed to be fun. They are not fun when they make it nearly impossible. It makes it annoying. I do not feel I even achieve anything when I do win because you have to go through it all over again. I will not spend gems on it either.

I hate these. Since the first one. It's ridiculous and the best I did this past month was 180 something. And I really tried!

Dear S8,
    Stop trying to make the Colosseum happen, you're not going to make the Colosseum happen.

Sincerely,
    98% of the players that have it.
    Last edited by PookieBearsGirl; 03-03-18 at 05:56 PM.

I do not know what this is. I do no have this available, should I? Is this a tournement?

Rhino Keeper
    OMG. I finally got a streak of 2! 😂 I'm sure it will be gone by the next round.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    OMG. I finally got a streak of 2! �� I'm sure it will be gone by the next round.
    I agree. lol I am on Onyx Ox and trying to figure it out. When I get to 2 streaks I always lose the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    OMG. I finally got a streak of 2! 😂 I'm sure it will be gone by the next round.
    Amazing!! That?s better than I?ve done so far! I literally have one total point currently 😂

Farm Supplier
    I thought trick one give 1 extra points bonus, and trick 2 give 2 extra, similar like that. Trick 4 give 4 trick 8 give 8 but now all round give same amount bonus event trick 3-6 it aly give 2 extra.. not like before, not fun anymore but getting tired

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    I thought trick one give 1 extra points bonus, and trick 2 give 2 extra, similar like that. Trick 4 give 4 trick 8 give 8 but now all round give same amount bonus event trick 3-6 it aly give 2 extra.. not like before, not fun anymore but getting tired
    Maybe it's a misunderstanding... The rewards for the streaks have been the same since the beginning. Streak 5 will give you 1 extra bonus, etc, see Chapter Colosseum for more information.

Farm Supplier
    Alice 15 ( water, electric ) worked for me against Yukon 14.

Can someone tell me what this is? I do not have a colosseum? Is there something I am missing?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast