Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Yukon Wolf - 2018 Mar 2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    Can someone tell me what this is? I do not have a colosseum? Is there something I am missing?
    I'm sorry that you dont have this at the moment. Storm8 is rolling this out to everyone gradually. You may want to check if you are using the latest game version on the Playstore, e.g. Android version 1.8.0.1g, and see if you have it. And if not, I hope you will get this very soon.

The Colosseum is like our tournaments and battlegrounds, you get a win the prize animal at the end of many series of successful battles, 335 items. You get streaks to help you to get more items, see Chapter Colosseum for more information.

Yukon Wolf Traveler/Earth

Hatching time: 8 Hours
    Evolution time: 8 Hours
    Feed schedule: D

Egg:

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180307-094539.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	42641  

Rhino Keeper
    Does the colosseum give out anything other than coins, and the item needed for the animal of the month?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Does the colosseum give out anything other than coins, and the item needed for the animal of the month?
    Not so far. All tournaments so far have been the same - for bonuses. Just coins and grand prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Not so far. All tournaments so far have been the same - for bonuses. Just coins and grand prize.
    Bummer. I've only battled a dozen times or so, and I'm already very underwhelmed. With the final prize being so difficult to obtain, and the only other reward being (useless) coins, I don't really have any motivation to keep trying. Too bad it couldn't be more like the battlegrounds.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone say what they used to beat Yukon Wolf. Enjoy your day.on 14? much appreciated and Thanks
    Last edited by sharyl32; 03-09-18 at 11:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    Alice 15 ( water, electric ) worked for me against Yukon 14.
    I don't Alice 15 anything else work?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I don't Alice 15 anything else work?
    I would try Zodiac or Valentine. I can't confirm them yet - but they SHOULD work. Worth trying.

Banned
    How do I get the colosseum. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled n got brand new phone and started over again... Lol still don't have it. I wanna actually see what everyone has been complaining about.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    How do I get the colosseum. I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled n got brand new phone and started over again... Lol still don't have it. I wanna actually see what everyone has been complaining about.....
    I guess you are on android- it is not available to all android platforms yet. There is nothing you can do - just wait. Honestly - don't worry too much...Almost everyone hates Colosseum as it is mostly impossible gem trap.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast