Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Essence Roundup (Forever Dragon) Expires March 9 2018

Fashion Designer
    2 essence is better than nothing, so I will do definitely be doing it. However if this becomes a permanent thing, I think it should be with a breedable dragon that everyone can get, like Fairy for the gemstone quest.

Banned
    Yes okay, some of you may like it but it is selective to those who managed to get the dragon and in my mind that is not cool!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yes okay, some of you may like it but it is selective to those who managed to get the dragon and in my mind that is not cool!
    I agree. The premise is cool but it should be with a dragon that doesn?t expire and is easier to obtain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I agree. The premise is cool but it should be with a dragon that doesn?t expire and is easier to obtain.
    Yes, I have no problem with the premise either. I just think that it is like too many of the offerings here in that it is not really thought out well or properly tested before it is introduced.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Yes, I have no problem with the premise either. I just think that it is like too many of the offerings here in that it is not really thought out well or properly tested before it is introduced.
    Yep, I agree.

Casual and low level players are the ones who might need this extra help collecting Essence. The players who did get the Forever Dragon are the ones who finish (or come close to finishing) every single event. Those hardcore players already have a line of super and ultra rares ready to trade, so they are unlikely to mess around with a quest that gives a measly 2 Essence for 24 hours time.

I wish the developers would play the game. Stuff like this makes it obvious that they don't.
    (or, it's one of those situations where management dictates everything, despite knowing nothing about the game or the needs and wants of the players. Typical corporate []Ugh).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-05-18 at 11:16 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yep, I agree.

Casual and low level players are the ones who might need this extra help collecting Essence. The players who did get the Forever Dragon are the ones who finish (or come close to finishing) every single event. Those hardcore players already have a line of super and ultra rares ready to trade, so they are unlikely to mess around with a quest that gives a measly 2 Essence for 24 hours time.

I wish the developers would play the game. Stuff like this makes it obvious that they don't.
    (or, it's one of those situations where management dictates everything, despite knowing nothing about the game or the needs and wants of the players. Typical corporate [] Ugh).
    I don’t think that developers not playing the game is an issue. I think they are under constant pressure to come up with new things. That does not allow them to properly vet the new features before they are implemented and that causes much of the problems that players encounter. DS is always a beta program and we do the testing. That would also explain why it always seems to take forever for known problems to be fixed if the developers have to use their time and energy on the next big thing. Still, I enjoy playing the game and the fact that I was not able to get the needed dragon to send for essence really does not bother me.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-05-18 at 11:15 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    The easiest way to get essence is to trade duplicate dragons. Level them to 4 and trade them. I think common ones give 10essence and I got 100 for a diamond trade.
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 03-04-18 at 08:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    U can easily get 2 essences by trading 2 fire dragons that cost close to nothing. Doesn't anybody else think that time is money?! Why waste 24hrs just to get 2 essences when u can use that time to send out magic dragon to collect food which is much more useful. And btw, can somebody tell me what are these essences used for anyway?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so edit my post earlier! I've just updated my game and now realize what's the essences are for and now trading my fire dragon takes 16 hrs. Not cool really.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    The easiest way to get essence is to trade duplicate dragons. Level them to 4 and trade them. I think common ones give 10essence and I got 100 for a diamond trade.
    Most common get 2 essence, single color such as fire, air get 1, rare get 10, super rare gets 40 and ultra rare get 100.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast