Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Essence Roundup (Forever Dragon) Expires March 9 2018

Rhino Keeper

Essence Roundup (Forever Dragon) Expires March 9 2018

I got a popup regarding using the forever dragon to get essence from the adventure outpost. Does anyone know anything about this? I wasn't able to get a forever dragon but was curious about what this was about.

Edit KP

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Just like a normal Adventure. You tap on the button to select the Dragon (the Dragon must be available and can't be in breeding/evolving status), select the Dragon and start the Adventure.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-18 at 09:36 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It's a limited time Adventure using the Forever Dragon that you can do for Essence. It expires on March 9th, 10am Pacific time.

And how do you do it? How do you start it? My forever is in evolve for 36 more hours... so after that what do I do?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    And how do you do it? How do you start it? My forever is in evolve for 36 more hours... so after that what do I do?
    Just like a normal Adventure. You tap on the button to select the Dragon (the Dragon must be available and can't be in breeding/evolving status), select the Dragon and start the Adventure.

Banned
    What a waste of time, lol, send a dragon out for 24 hours for it 2 return with 2 essence!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    What a waste of time, lol, send a dragon out for 24 hours for it 2 return with 2 essence!
    Do we know how may essence we will receive for this quest? has anyone tried this yet?

Executive Chef
    Only 2 essences after all the 24 hour quest? Wow this is so random lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Only 2 essences after all the 24 hour quest? Wow this is so random lol ★
    Two essence for 24 hours. How ridiculous

Executive Chef
    Please do not lose your precious Au by accidentally tapping it for 2 essences lol ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    First, there is no such thing as a normal adventure, there are quests. Second, to use a quest and tie up the quest tool for 2 essence would be self defeating as you then could not send other dragons on quests for more immediately useful rewards. Third, if you did decide it was worth it anyway, it would interfere with some players bingo goals, making those tasks more difficult. While there may be some who think that is worthwhile, it seems to me that there are most likely more worthwhile projects for the development team to pursue.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast