Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Essence Roundup (Forever Dragon) Expires March 9 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Two essence for 24 hours. How ridiculous
    Is like trading a Common dragon :/, but using a ultra rare Dragon that only can be get it by wining events for a whole month .

So its limited and only to tiny fraction of players

not cool

ALSO "Gemstones in the sky" is still active! it gives you gemstones OR escences?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Please do not lose your precious Au by accidentally tapping it for 2 essences lol ★

Wow Yikes!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Is like trading a Common dragon :/, but using a ultra rare Dragon that only can be get it by wining events for a whole month .

So its limited and only to tiny fraction of players

not cool

ALSO "Gemstones in the sky" is still active! it gives you gemstones OR escences?
    Right. People complaining but most average players can't even do it because it requires a dragon that cannot possibly be obtained without having spent gold by now ..And I've done all the events and my fair share of boosting. I would do the quest if I could. Certainly more useful than 1 map, 100 coins or a now worthless gemstone. Just saying... We find anything to complain about. I mean what you gonna do with that dragon anyways for 24 hours...watch it bop about? I'd take 2 essence ...smh
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-03-18 at 09:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    This goofy event goes to show those programming the games are not playing the games. It makes the people in charge come off as clueless.

24 hrs in its own right is pathetic and then for TWO essence???

Maybe when we are 90 we can get a diamond dragon at these awesome figures.

Executive Chef
    You get exactly 2 essences from this roundup; never more or less (: ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't read the pop up thoroughly and sent Forever off on the quest before realizing it was only for 2 Essences. But after thinking about it, I've decided I'll keep on until it expires. Sure, it would've been nice if it were for more Essence but it's extra in the bank so that's not a huge downside for me.

While I'm all for more ways for us to collect Essence, and think this is a good idea; I do agree that it would've been better if instead of the Forever, they had used a dragon that all players have, for equality's sake if nothing else. Why have a limited time quest that only a portion of players can utilize? Seems odd to me. And as for that, why is there a time limit on this? Are they going to replace this quest with another essence quest using a different dragon? Or is this like a trial run?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-03-18 at 06:48 PM.

New Resident
    Actually, although the majority of people think this is a bad thing, it really isn't entirely. It can already be fairly difficult to get essences, and getting two without having to give up any dragons (or if your like me, wait for dupes from breeding) isn't that bad of an offer. If only this quest was permanent, I would see it as a bad deal, too.

Executive Chef
    I would need the outpost for bingo tasks, and it sucks if one is stuck or trapped in a 24-hour Essence hunting that you can't escape from - well Au can bail you out but you need plenty of it ★

24-hour is too Long for 2 essences ★ tbh ★

Executive Chef
    Here's the upfront note on getting 2 essences for this job (: ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsan2004 View Post
    Actually, although the majority of people think this is a bad thing, it really isn't entirely. It can already be fairly difficult to get essences, and getting two without having to give up any dragons (or if your like me, wait for dupes from breeding) isn't that bad of an offer. If only this quest was permanent, I would see it as a bad deal, too.
    Yeah. I think it's cool but of course im in the majority that cant utilize it. Can i borrow someone's dragon. I'm sitting here with 17 hour gemstone quest. For worthless gems. Hoping i might get two white stone to craft pearl dragon. In next 2 days. Talk about a waste of time. To be honest the developers should have spent a little less time on an unfair quest and a little more time on replacing the gemstone quest with something permanent that everyone can utilize. Or I dont know ... figuring out what we do with the decorations that require gems. Or removing the quests from bingo that require gems.. get the guy who developed this little beauty to work on those. He's efficient and must have some spare time.. just saying.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-04-18 at 07:26 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast