Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/02 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2018)

Rhino Keeper
    My Spring Unicorn gave me 12 energy yesterday. So that's a possibility as well.

Update: today I got 7.
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 03-07-18 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've provided feedback already about the baseline for energy being raised. Still waiting for one in my game. I'd gem it if needed for a 4+ energy return but not if 2 was a consistent drop.

Nightclub Owner
    *Sigh* I'm hoping for a little Power of the Post action here. I've only been getting the repeat items that I already have and really want that Unicorn! I always like energy drops sure, but she's so pretty too! I know it's early in the month, but still it's disheartening to keep getting the Tealight Palisade day after day.

Also, I agree that this new lowered energy is a bit ridiculous and think anything below 4 is a crying shame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've provided feedback already about the baseline for energy being raised. Still waiting for one in my game. I'd gem it if needed for a 4+ energy return but not if 2 was a consistent drop.
    This give me hope thanks SpirtWind , knowing my luck I already pass on two , I won't get another chance ,,lol
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-07-18 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    Thank you! I have only gotten 2 and 3 energy from mine. She?s very pretty but for that energy return consistently, I am not sure if I will spend gems for additional ones given the opportunity.

Executive Chef
    Is it possible that Cupid troll and sweet tooth could be fixed too I'm so tired of getting 2 energy almost not worth the tap when I saw 4 the other day I was excited,,lol ,I didn't buy sweet tooth for 400 gems because of the energy problem but so many other did but I did get Cupid because he was so cute, please please I hope this can be fix,, we need all the energy we can get through these huge events , energy and space seems to be the biggest two ! Im sorry if I got off topic
    Spring is such a beautiful Unicorn she would go perfect with my other unicorns ,

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't worry, both these were also included!

Executive Chef
    Don't worry, both these were also included!
    Thank you your a sweet heart

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    My Spring Unicorn gave me 12 energy yesterday. So that's a possibility as well.

Update: today I got 7.
    Thx sunnygirl, added em to the list.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank goodness, today I finally got one of the new items. It was the Panda which I was all too happy to see. While it's not an energy source, I don't mind because I like the look of it...all the new items actually.

Thanks for finally giving us some new things S8, it's appreciated.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast