Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/02 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I see the Panda is a "multi-drop" item ...
    riverly ~ Thx for reporting the add'l drops. Is your Faerie Teacup Garden dropping one (or multiples of the same) item per collection?
    i can't give detailed info because I'm maxed out on so much stuff. I'll have to use up some glimmerdust ; faerie murmur to get a more accurate description.

Rhino Keeper
    How wonderful to get this update right at the beginning of the month. I'll be holding out for the unicorn, but as I've got quite a few cabbages stored I might be tempted by the teacup garden if it pops up. Both of the things I got from the last round have ended up in storage, so it would be great to get something to keep out on the board!

Executive Chef
    Well, the first collection of my Spring Unicorn gave me 1XP and... 2 energy.
    LOL, definitely not like the daily alicorns OR the regular white unicorn. Seems to be more on par with the Cupid Troll (except no add'l resources either).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Add creep tooth to the panda list

Executive Chef
    LOL, definitely not like the daily alicorns OR the regular white unicorn. Seems to be more on par with the Cupid Troll (except no add'l resources either).
    Boy they are getting greedy with there energy guess I won't be spending my gems on her ,and I got excited when I saw her too pout! That gives you a grand total of one earned energy , that's what I mostly get my Cupid troll too what a waste ,wonder why they changed the drops .. They are making it so we need more and more energy and then they don't give it to us !!!! Crazy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i can't give detailed info because I'm maxed out on so much stuff. I'll have to use up some glimmerdust ; faerie murmur to get a more accurate description.
    No worries, sweetie. I got it in my tent today so I can keep up with its drops now ..so far, it's given me 1XP & 1 water, lol ...at least it's cute.

Thx, SW, added.

Yeah, Meeka, I was soooo hoping the Spring Unicorn would be at least like the energy from the daily white unicorns, even if she didn't drop the Spellbound Dew. Hmphf, oh well...

Executive Chef
    Same here. Not digging this current 2 energy kick that S8 is on.

Executive Chef
    No worries, sweetie. I got it in my tent today so I can keep up with its drops now ..so far, it's given me 1XP & 1 water, lol ...at least it's cute.

Thx, SW, added.

Yeah, Meeka, I was soooo hoping the Spring Unicorn would be at least like the energy from the daily white unicorns, even if she didn't drop the Spellbound Dew. Hmphf, oh well...
    I was hoping that too they would looks so cute standing beside each other ,wonder why they lowered our energy drops on the new stuff crazy ,,

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Panda - add rat tails

Executive Chef
    3 energy from my second unicorn collection

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast