Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

Executive Chef
    I had no trouble getting the Orbit but I'm nowhere near the 20k needed for Universe. And I doubt I'll get them before the time is up. All this trying to breed for Neptune and Neo Aries gave short breeding times which didn't lead to large amounts of white stars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I had no trouble getting the Orbit but I'm nowhere near the 20k needed for Universe. And I doubt I'll get them before the time is up. All this trying to breed for Neptune and Neo Aries gave short breeding times which didn't lead to large amounts of white stars.
    Ha, yeah. I dedicated solely breeding to white+blue the entire time and came up with absolutely nothing...

Farm Supplier
    I just won 2 tournament rounds and didn't receive any blacks stars, only birthday cards and a marionette piece...did I miss something?

Are black stars no longer being rewarded?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    I just won 2 tournament rounds and didn't receive any blacks stars, only birthday cards and a marionette piece...did I miss something?

Are black stars no longer being rewarded?
    Yeah I think technically the next event has started, so you can still craft Orbit and Universe but I don't think it's possible to obtain parts toward them anymore

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    Wow u r lucky I hope leaderboard gives me an opportunity cause I need to win one self
    nope , sorry , the leaderboard starts when this event ends, so no more stars to get this dragons

Farm Supplier
    That's not fair!

The banner says "Collect stars throughout the month of March". There are 2 days left in March...that's false advertising.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    That's not fair!

The banner says "Collect stars throughout the month of March". There are 2 days left in March...that's false advertising.
    I agree. I am 180 short of the orbit dragon and kinda pissed off about it, because i completed everything in the last event and tourny, so there was nothing else i could do to earn those the last 3 days. We should have had another tourny for black stars.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RCShay View Post
    I agree. I am 180 short of the orbit dragon and kinda pissed off about it, because i completed everything in the last event and tourny, so there was nothing else i could do to earn those the last 3 days. We should have had another tourny for black stars.

Of course S8 gave me the option to buy black stars and the current prize tournament dragon...smh

I'll pass

Doesn't storm8 do anything at all with the feedback that is given here? Sending out Orbit Dragon for a 24 hour quest to obtain 2 lousy essence is just as ridiculous as it was past month with Forever Dragon. Simply ridiculous! Is storm8'out to annoy people or simply that bad in pleasing them? Or am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    I actually have Orbit crafting .....makes a change to get that far
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast