Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Welp now I know I won't be renewing the roost again... I wanted to craft a second Universe to disenchant it but it will be impossible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Welp now I know I won't be renewing the roost again... I wanted to craft a second Universe to disenchant it but it will be impossible
    Actually disappointed as well and I too will not be recharging the roost for awhile.

I do not understand the changes in this game and why now of all times when they bring this new trading for essences that we are limited to the number of dragons we are able to obtain. The game is slowing dramatically and for us to sped it up we need to use copious amounts of gold.

I really want more of these dragons, maybe we need shorter events with realistic points needed to be raised by all so we all can reach the end goal of obtaining these dragons or just stop the monthly events!

Banned
    Something I just noticed the universe and hypernova dragons are at the bottom of the codex without their proper border. Universe should be at the top with a gold border and hypernova should have silver. Also if you are going to limit and not allow dischantment of these new monthly ultras, then I'm not going to be spending gold speed breeding to 100,000 items anymore. I'll be stopping at 20,000

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Something I just noticed the universe and hypernova dragons are at the bottom of the codex without their proper border. Universe should be at the top with a gold border and hypernova should have silver. Also if you are going to limit and not allow dischantment of these new monthly ultras, then I'm not going to be spending gold speed breeding to 100,000 items anymore. I'll be stopping at 20,000
    Fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    When do you stop getting the white and black stars?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    When do you stop getting the white and black stars?
    We should see these for different events in the month of March.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Wow it's the first time I sped breed for an event and spent gold and I thought maybe I'll actually get the dragon this month. If not two...

Yeah I won't be doing that again. Good thing I read the forum. They were not going to say a word. There's absolutely no reason these shouldn't be able to be disenchanted. Especially being difficult to get and limited space. We should be able to get rid of any dragon we want by disenchantment. It doesn't say ANYWHERE that these dragons can't be sent off in the codex thread
    What other dragons are not going to be able to be sent off? I'm thinking quetzal and crusader. Hmmm. Yeah maybe we should keep our thoughts to ourselves. They're obviously using them against us!!
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-13-18 at 10:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Wow it's the first time I sped breed for an event and spent gold and I thought maybe I'll actually get the dragon this month. If not two...

Yeah I won't be doing that again. Good thing I read the forum. They were not going to say a word. There's absolutely no reason these shouldn't be able to be disenchanted. Especially being difficult to get and limited space. We should be able to get rid of any dragon we want by disenchantment. It doesn't say ANYWHERE that these dragons can't be sent off in the codex thread
    What other dragons are not going to be able to be sent off? I'm thinking quetzal and crusader. Hmmm. Yeah maybe we should keep our thoughts to ourselves. They're obviously using them against us!!! Or perhaps a separate forum to discuss without having to worry.
    Neo Diamond can't be disenchanted either

Banned
    If a player is able to earn 60,000-80,000 items to craft a few extras to trade for what's actually only a small amount of essence, they earned it. I still think this is really not cool storm 8.

Executive Chef
    I normally could craft at least two of one and one of another ★

From what I read above, we can now only craft one of each? ★

Why the limit? I think we all should have the ability to craft as many as we like cos we are hardworking DS players and willing Au spenders ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast