Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I just placed a universe egg on the nest and in both the spell shop and market it now says limit reached. I'm hoping it's accidentally but from experience they just released a new feature so they had to do something to anger their customers
    I will check on this.

Edit- Hey guys, I did get word back and the Universe and Orbit Dragons are limited to 1.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-07-18 at 11:39 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check on this.

Edit- Hey guys, I did get word back and the Universe and Orbit Dragons are limited to 1.
    I find this annoying, what are we supposed to do, just stop breeding and evolving dragons once we get to the 1st.

I may just pull the plug finally on this game or just sit back and collect gold, breed the remaining dragons I need, battle and to heck with the events.

Sad move Storm8!

Farm Supplier
    Can u craft one, evolve it, disenchant and THEN craft another?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    Nope, once you have one that’s it by Kooky Panda’s edit on his or hers post!

Banned
    Once again it's a move that only hurts the players who spend lots of money on this game. What would this company be without us the big spenders? Yet they love to hurt and anger us. How are you going to limit us to 1 dragon now, just at a time where the doubles are useful? I usually can craft 3 to 5. So I'm now punished even more for the money I spend on this game

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I?m wrong, but I can?t see any reason for this other than not being able to trade doubles for 100 essence. If that truly is the case, it seems like they just want to force us to spend money to get that essence elsewhere instead of being able to get the dragons we earned. I won?t have nearly enough to get two of either, but it?s not fair to those who can.

Nightclub Owner
    I see we now have confirmation but I want to know why. I can't see how this helps them as a company nor can I see any way this helps us as players. I mean, why make game changes if it's not the the benefit of either the company or the players? I'd be much more likely to get behind S8 and their random changes if they would just take the time to explain these things to us, their consumer base. And again, I didn't see any in-game pop ups or information regarding these changes so to the vast majority of players they'll have no clue what's happening. Not cool.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    Orbit Dragon and Universe Dragon cannot be Disenchanted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I see we now have confirmation but I want to know why. I can't see how this helps them as a company nor can I see any way this helps us as players. I mean, why make game changes if it's not the the benefit of either the company or the players? I'd be much more likely to get behind S8 and their random changes if they would just take the time to explain these things to us, their consumer base. And again, I didn't see any in-game pop ups or information regarding these changes so to the vast majority of players they'll have no clue what's happening. Not cool.
    In total agreement with you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Maybe I?m wrong, but I can?t see any reason for this other than not being able to trade doubles for 100 essence. If that truly is the case, it seems like they just want to force us to spend money to get that essence elsewhere instead of being able to get the dragons we earned. I won?t have nearly enough to get two of either, but it?s not fair to those who can.
    Yeah they obviously don't want us to get that essence but it's really messed up. Just think of the money one spent if they are able to collect 100,000 stars or rings or whatever the monthly item is from breeding. Again only screwing with the big spenders

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast