Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

Banned
    So I just noticed all the new ultra rares are not tradable. Corona and Star struck cannot be traded either. What is going on with this? Storm you really don't want us to get essence that bad where it's difficult to get 1 of these dragons but if someone managed to get an extra they can't trade any more? Well it was a good plan when all dragons were tradable and now that they all seem to be blocked its just wrong. Even with these tradable essence takes forever and isn't easy to get. Plus habitats and decor are added. Nothing can ever just be a good thing with you guys. There's always multiple negatives with everything

Edit. Actually I just noticed all new dragons since cosmic typing cannot be traded including breedable ones. What is going on with this? I thought the idea was for all dragons to be tradable now? What good is this if you can't get doubles for trading?
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 03-18-18 at 03:46 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    We should see these for different events in the month of March.
    I don't think the white stars for breeding are working properly? My number hasnt changed that ive noticed over my last 6 breeds. Also, usually by now i can craft the monthly dragon from breeding, since I constantly breed, buy I am only at 11,000. I have been getting the white stars when prompted for tales events, but otherwise I don't seem to be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    So I just noticed all the new ultra rares are not tradable. Corona and Star struck cannot be traded either. What is going on with this? Storm you really don't want us to get essence that bad where it's difficult to get 1 of these dragons but if someone managed to get an extra they can't trade any more? Well it was a good plan when all dragons were tradable and now that they all seem to be blocked its just wrong. Even with these tradable essence takes forever and isn't easy to get. Plus habitats and decor are added. Nothing can ever just be a good thing with you guys. There's always multiple negatives with everything

Edit. Actually I just noticed all new dragons since cosmic typing cannot be traded including breedable ones. What is going on with this? I thought the idea was for all dragons to be tradable now? What good is this if you can't get doubles for trading?
    Wow that's just great. So now were stuck with dragons we don't like and most have no room to put them anywhere. Shaking my head, untradable dragons, not enough land and the new outrageous trading times. Just wow.

Banned
    Confused, I have crafted Orbit Dragon and now Universe is on a limited time, more than 10 days to go, what’s up?

How can you get black stars without spending gold?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-22-18 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsbygabby View Post
    Since introducing these monthly dragons I've found the only way to obtain the second, harder dragon is to complete every event and tournament. If I skip any event or don't finish a tourney then I don't have enough. Usually the last event to drop the required items starts after the next monthly dragons are introduced so don't be worried if you're still a bit short toward the end.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-22-18 at 09:50 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsbygabby View Post
    last month is the first time I've ever gotten the non-breeding dragon, and it's also the first time I've actually participated in and completed tournaments, so that would be my suggestion as well, to complete that along with all the other events that you can
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-22-18 at 09:50 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    I can craft orbit. I wish there was a waay to be how to craft universe i like tht one better but I'll never make it.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got enough black stars to craft Orbit! I'll start as soon as my marble key is done
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer
    For the first time, I managed to collect enough pieces for both monthly dragons. Just put Orbit on the nest and started crafting Universe.

I wish the new coin Cosmic habitat held more than 2 dragons. I realize it's meant to hold the 2 monthly dragons, but it's not like those two are the only new cosmic types that have been released this past month. I put Eclipse and Pluto in there since they don't look good in the Cosmic Expanse.

It would have been great to be able to replace a few of my existing cosmic habitats with this new, less crazy-looking version that displays/showcases several the cosmic-type dragons better than the purple Expanse- if it held more than 2 dragons, that is. Sigh. Busy/detailed dragons in a busy habitat is not a good look. I like a plain-ish habitat that complements the dragons who live in it (don't even get me started on the rainbow habitats ...ugh.).

Plus, due to the extreme space constraints, players have been asking for higher capacity habitats for months now. How does that repeated request for something that is desperately needed get translated into, "let's make a new habitat each month that holds fewer dragons than a basic coin habitat?" It makes no sense. And it's certainly not going to make players start shelling out cash for premium habitats.

Sadly, I know better than to hope these monthly habitats will be given higher capacity in the future. So, at the very least, can the future 2-dragon habitats be made smaller, like the Pirates Cove? That would help with the space issue (minimally- but it's something).
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 03-26-18 at 04:48 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast