Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

The Honorable Panda

Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

Please note: You can only craft one of each of these dragons.

Orbit Dragon
    Collect Black Stars throughout March to craft a Orbit Dragon ( 7 hours to Craft)

Universe Dragon
    Collect White Stars throughout March to craft a Universe Dragon ( 7 hours to craft)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goal.PNG 
Views:	471 
Size:	337.8 KB 
ID:	42558  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-07-18 at 11:40 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    These are so gorgeous! Lovely designs

Fashion Designer
    These dragons are sick. Like literally every single one of them.

Banned
    Is it a bug or are we really only allowed 1 of these dragons now and then it's blocked with a limit reached?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Is it a bug or are we really only allowed 1 of these dragons now and then it's blocked with a limit reached?
    What?! That doesn't make any sense at all, at least not to me. Why would they suddenly do that? Oh, wait that is actually something they would totally spring on us with no warning so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised yet I still am. And disappointed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    What?! That doesn't make any sense at all, at least not to me. Why would they suddenly do that? Oh, wait that is actually something they would totally spring on us with no warning so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised yet I still am. And disappointed.
    I just placed a universe egg on the nest and in both the spell shop and market it now says limit reached. I'm hoping it's accidentally but from experience they just released a new feature so they had to do something to anger their customers

Fashion Designer
    If that's the case, that's a terrible thing to do. Hopefully it's just a bug. (Not that I really need to be worried, I will be lucky to even get one as it is!)

Nightclub Owner
    I just placed a universe egg on the nest and in both the spell shop and market it now says limit reached. I'm hoping it's accidentally but from experience they just released a new feature so they had to do something to anger their customers
    Lol, too true.

The thing is, I (and lots of others) really struggle to achieve both dragons which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone since S8 has obviously set it up this way on purpose. As of now it's virtually impossible to get the second dragon unless you complete each and every event (which is hard to do with real life) or spend money/gold. In the past when I was unable to get the second dragon I usually pacified myself by crafting 2 of the easier dragon and I know I've read many others crafting multiples.

If they really are setting a limit of 1 each, it is a really weird thing for them to do. I mean, it's not like these dragons give us anything other than coins so why limit them? Will they be limiting more craftable dragons in the future? No matter how I think of it, I can't come up with any reason why they would do this or anything they would gain from doing so. And of course there's my biggest, constant issue with them as a company: if they're going to make changes like this to game play why can they not let us know? I feel sorry for all those players out there who don't know about this forum and are left in the dark on all these whimsical changes.

Surely, this has to be a glitch. I really hope it's a glitch. If not, I'd love to hear their reasoning behind this change and I hope it's a good reason at that.

Fashion Designer
    Well you could trade them for 100 essence, couldn?t you? Aren?t they Ultra Rare? I never thought about it because most of the time I can?t get either.

Banned
    Elsa, Kooky Panda, can we please have clarification on this! I usually can craft 3 of 1 and 1 of the other so if this were to be true I would have over 40,000 of surpluifous and useless parts in storage.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast