Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Orbit and Universe Dragons March Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Finally have Orbit in the habitat
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Farm Supplier
    Sit seems I may not get any this time this really pissed me off I find 20000 is toooooooooo much they should cut that to 15000 or even 12000 for the harder one that how much I ever makes any way I can't play this game 20 hrs a day I work what about ppl who have 2 jobs and kids and I don't have data on my devices it's really expensive here (Trinidad & Tobago) and I can't afford to buy gold to use anyhow it sad I think I have been only able to get like 3 in all like this ever 😡😠😡😠😡🤕😡

Rhino Keeper
    another month that i dont get neither dragon, i win the tales event and both tournament and here i am far from complete :
    15800 White stars
    18218 Black Stars

Nightclub Owner
    The next event should offer a chance for more stars. If I remember correctly, last month they had both an event and a tourney start at the very end of the month and both offered the items needed for the monthly duo. I know there were several times when I absolutely sure that I wasn't going to get the second, more difficult dragon but a last minute event gave me not only the amount needed but a few thousand extra.

Farm Supplier
    March 30th and I'm still sitting at 18,781 Black Stars. I got the Universe but only because I speed bred with ~150 gold for the Neptune. Really hoping the events popping up today still offer some black stars... I finished the March tournaments and WEs, but only through Chapter 6 of DT...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Okay, well I did another test just now and the Arctic *did* give me some white stars, only when placing a finished breeding den result *to* the frozen incubator. Really *really* wish it was much more obvious that the abandoned isle expansion even gives you these points during the event, let alone the imbalance between Android and iOS.

Either way, I guess I have to chalk it up to the fact that getting absolutely 0 results from white+blue monthly breeding, as well as missing all the breeding collection within the Arctic, is what?s led me to have nowhere near enough white stars. I?m just so baffled since others might not have bred the white+blue combos at all either, and I?ve even done enough tasks that I have over 1800 WE points, finish all the Tales, can almost craft the black stars dragon, etc, but somehow only managed to get 13150 white star points .__.;
    Wow. I always assumed Artic Isles didn't help at all for WEs (just leaderboards) !? I need to test now during the next one!?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note: You can only craft one of each of these dragons.

Orbit Dragon
    Collect Black Stars throughout March to craft a Orbit Dragon ( 7 hours to Craft)

Universe Dragon
    Collect White Stars throughout March to craft a Universe Dragon ( 7 hours to craft)
    Do u know what day this is actually ending because am 800 point shy from getting one (that d one u get from breeding) and 4000 point shy of the other(that's d one u get from completing goals)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    another month that i dont get neither dragon, i win the tales event and both tournament and here i am far from complete :
    15800 White stars
    18218 Black Stars
    I don't participate in tournaments and very rarely am able to complete d event guess I have to resolve to never being able to get these goal last month I got Smitten and lovestruck 1 he b4 it finish don't have gold to speed breed or food SMH very disappointed S8

Farm Supplier
    Wow u r lucky I hope leaderboard gives me an opportunity cause I need to win one self

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    March 30th and I'm still sitting at 18,781 Black Stars. I got the Universe but only because I speed bred with ~150 gold for the Neptune. Really hoping the events popping up today still offer some black stars... I finished the March tournaments and WEs, but only through Chapter 6 of DT...
    Yeah, I actually underestimated how many more points I needed until yesterday. Since you *only* get the black stars from completing the events throughout the month, and in order to get the last amount required to craft the Orbit dragon, you have to obtain 2300 red stars in the current WE.

So I had to speed up a couple breeding/evo’ing tasks to strive for the 2300 red stars to push my black stars over the requirement xP I’ve got Orbit crafting now, but my white stars being at 14,775, it’ll be the first monthly craftable dragon that I’ll miss out on even though I completed many tasks during the month.

And also, for the Isles experiment last night, the breeding den (to the frozen incubator) only gave out for white stars. None of the other tasks would count towards the WE red stars. Again, just really wish it was made abundently clear that you could even do breeding on the Isles to count towards the white stars, (and only the white stars), as well as the capability of doing all tasks on the Isles for LBs, except poor Android players >.<

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast