Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: March 2018

Hi.
    I'm a daily player but I don't have enough time to tip. I do send parts and prefer parts.

add me: girlwithgreywings.

Please add me active gift daily and accepted request but limit tips
    Add jeena227

I'm a level 88 player who gifts general/ goal parts daily, also... I answer all requests. I'm a silent tipper, when I'm able. Don't care if you tip or not, only concerned with gifted parts and replies to requests. If you're active, feel free to add me.

crystal710

Please add me. Id is BreannaMarie531

Farm Supplier
    I'm a level 99 daily player who gifts parts and answers requests throughout the day. I tip when I have time (I'm always 2 to 3 stars) and don't care about return tipping. If your game play is similar, please add robind30

Level 99 player. Just did a massive delete of non-active user's, so looking for new neighbours! Add me: lovelylibrarian

Farm Supplier
    Requirements:
    3-4 Stars
    Must gift new goal parts when a goal arrives or general parts or food

I tip everyday, and I don?t gift unless somebody requests an item. I?m not very sociable in game either, but I?ll still respond if you ask me a question or something like that, I look forward to becoming friends.

IDs:
    whatfireball
    Purplecupcake44
    HiYoNoYa

I also play Restaurant Story on all of my accounts, please add me there too, all requirements and what I do are the same there.

New Resident
    Hello everyone I've decided to come back after a long hiatus. Unfortunately, I lost my old account which was around level 91, so I'm starting fresh. I will tip/gift daily. Anyone who is active, please feel free to add me~

ID: oriap

See you in game!

EDIT
    I was able to recover my account, so please add the below ID instead!

ID: pairo
    Last edited by oriap; 03-22-18 at 08:14 PM.

Please add me: lightningdez

Plesese add me, my Id: kasiulkad841
    Bakary Story and Restaurant Story

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast