Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with boost button ( android)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Trouble with boost button ( android)

My 2x food boost button will not work. No matter how many times I restart game. Since the new version came out it hasn't worked. I have 6 of 8 boosts available. When I push it it will take me to something else such as a habitat. It's not my phone. All other boosts work fine. Is there a limit to using this Boost? I.e. the timing of the food in the farms? Any one else have an issue? Really wanted to boost the food for the extra sweethearts but have not.been able to. So close to earning the dragon and community prizes :/

Edit (KP)

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Yes it's a known bug...

There are 2 ways to get that 2x boost to activate...
    1. If you have a farm that you haven't planted, the boost will activate here so you can boost first, plant after.

2. If all farms are working on crops, the boost can be activated by tapping a little outside the plant symbol. I think I was able to tap just below and maybe to left of the picture.

The problem is that the picture doesn't line up exactly with the button hidden under it for the boost. Why they haven't fixed it is yet another puzzle.

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-13-20 at 11:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Happened to me aswell. Still happens. I just keep trying on other farms using different finger untill my patience runs out, L0L.
    Good luck.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over. What specific device do you play on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    This is an open issue that storm 8 is investigating.

For some Android models, the icon doesn't align over the call to action that uses the boost.
    A work-around that has worked for some players is to tap around/near the icon to activate the boost.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is an open issue that storm 8 is investigating.

For some Android models, the icon doesn't align over the call to action that uses the boost.
    A work-around that has worked for some players is to tap around/near the icon to activate the boost.

Yup i have an android galaxy s8. Sorry didnt see this until now. That is a scary bandaid/ work around. Sounds like an accidental gold spending opportunity to push around the button. But I will give it a try when I work up the courage. The event I wanted to use the boost for ended . I dont remember having this issue before the update though. But I dont know the last time I used the low level boost. Thanks for the info kooky

Farm Supplier
    I have samsung s8 plus.
    I hope this will be resolved soon.

Executive Chef
    My God. Here is is over a year later, and this is still not resolved. I just got a new Android, and the 2x boost won't work for me on my farms. Mine is an LG something or other - brand new, just came out this year. A THNQ or something like that.

Banned
    I dont use 2x too often so I may be wrong but I have had same trouble w tapping the 2x boost n nothing happening...that's if something is already planted and time is running.

But if memory is correct...if I try to boost first on an empty farm, then plant , the boost will work. Usually all the farms are running but once in a while I remember in time. This isnt a great answer but it may help some players.

Executive Chef
    I dont use 2x too often so I may be wrong but I have had same trouble w tapping the 2x boost n nothing happening...that's if something is already planted and time is running.

But if memory is correct...if I try to boost first on an empty farm, then plant , the boost will work. Usually all the farms are running but once in a while I remember in time. This isnt a great answer but it may help some players.
    Thank you! I will try that next time!

Boost Active 2x Farm ~ error

Hello everybody! I play dragon story on android system! For a long time I can't use the 2x boost active on my farms. I press the button but does not take the command. Anybody has the same problem?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast