Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Unfortunately there?s anything smart to learn nor anything dexterous to discover which could help. It?s just log in every 2-3 hours, use max amount of energy, repeat until you?re bored out of your mind. Then repeat some more.

And if you?re extra motivated, do this during working and sleeping hours as well. Or if you could afford, pay for gems to buy materials or alicorns. That?s about it.
    it really doesn't matter at this point, I wouldn't be able to finish even if I spent money as my game is stuck in that Maya loop! I am ready to scream! This is beyond ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    it really doesn't matter at this point, I wouldn't be able to finish even if I spent money as my game is stuck in that Maya loop! I am ready to scream! This is beyond ridiculous!
    Force close your game. It may take doing that 2 or 3 times. It should keep Maya at bay for a while. She has tried to hijack my game every 24 hours for the last three days. It’s way past time for S8 to fix her.

I?ve 12 bitty blades (of the needed 15) collected. Not a chance I?ll finish this. Had half an inclination to buy the last few bits but then I realized that would be falling into the trap.

If there?s another surgery after this bit I?ll add my two cents.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I'd say Kane isn't worth to spend gems to get it.
    I agree. I get those same drops from other places. Just irritates me that I spent so much time on the earlier goals and got stuck on 10 because I don't have time to babysit the game for 120 gnomes. (My work schedule changes daily, and for the past few days, I haven't been able to get on much.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    With having a life, a wedding Ally only, and running off 40 energy, I do not see me completing this. I will get close but will fall about a day and a half shy. I?m only half way through these 120 knights. I?m only barely knocking down two bitty blades a day. There are winners and there are looser in this game, and unfortunately I will once again be on the short end of the stick.
    Don?t feel bad, I have 15 daily alicorns, 5 week alicorns, and 2 wizard schools, and I?m not going to be able to finish either... **** having to do things like work and sleep. It?s the whole 50 pollens per blade thing. 6 hours per blade, like seriously!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    I?ve 12 bitty blades (of the needed 15) collected. Not a chance I?ll finish this. Had half an inclination to buy the last few bits but then I realized that would be falling into the trap.

If there?s another surgery after this bit I?ll add my two cents.
    So proud of you. The only way to stop the S8 madness is for players to refuse to use gems to finish (no gems, even if they weren't purchased).

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The only way to stop the S8 madness is for players to refuse to use gems to finish (no gems, even if they weren't purchased).
    I feel myself such a fool to have spent so much time on the earlier goals, getting up at midnight sometimes, now that I see, that there is no way I finish the goal 10.
    I enjoy playing this game, but the events are just impossible for normal people, who work and sleep.
    I agree with you, HuckleTown, I refuse to use gems to finish, although I am just a step shorter of finishing it.
    S8 madness! It's too much.

Rhino Keeper
    I made it (not that it matters now) to goal 12 this morning, and with much sadness, threw in the towel. There was no way to acquire 3 more bitty blades (30 broken) plus the 150 pollen needed to craft them, and the extra 30 for the spell in 12hrs time when it takes about 6-7hrs just craft one blade. I could spend $10 and buy the stuff, but there is NO WAY I am giving a penny, this was just too energy intensive for a normal player. Congrats to those who finished.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I saw a big increase in dire boars my last 50 knights.

I did finish, lost some sleep and constant play throughout the day (no gems).

I have 2 daily Ali's, 2 weekly Ali's and a level 3 wizard school.

The event was ok. I'm still waiting for S8 to realize nobody can or wants to spend so much time to complete events.
    I am glad I stopped when I did. I agree ? what is the benefit to making it require such frequent check ins? Do a lot of people spend gems at the end to finish? Would these same people spend gems on other cool decorations if advertised through initial game opening pop ups? Seems much simpler... make the goals attainable for more people and you?d have happier customers.

I?d like to see in the survey something along the lines of ?I intentionally stopped partway upon realizing time commitment was too high.?

Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Don?t feel bad, I have 15 daily alicorns, 5 week alicorns, and 2 wizard schools, and I?m not going to be able to finish either... **** having to do things like work and sleep. It?s the whole 50 pollens per blade thing. 6 hours per blade, like seriously!!!

Agreed. I have 19 weekly alicorns, an adult destrier and a sweetheart unicorn (which give energy like the weekly alicorns), 29 daily alicorns and 4 daily unicorns. And I didn't finish either. Energy obviously wasn't the issue -- collecting gnome pollens every two hours just isn't practical. This event was ridiculously tedious.

Toward the end I thought I'd just buy the Gnome Kane for gems, but then the event ended and he was no longer available! Very poorly thought out by Storm8, making the item expire as soon as the event ended. I was ready to buy the Gnome Kane for 180 gems, but now they've lost their chance to sell it to me.
    Last edited by stygimoloch; 03-14-18 at 06:22 PM.