Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    As riverly said.. depends what device you have. I swipe up then tap screen so it goes down by itself. This hasn't been mentioned before lol!
    Is this only on phones? I can't figure it out on my iPad.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Is this only on phones? I can't figure it out on my iPad.
    On an iPad you can either swipe up (put your finger on the bottom edge center and drag up) from the bottom and then tap outside the screen that comes up or you can double click on the home button (the one that is on front, in my case next to the charging port) and then tap the Castle Story screen or if it goes too far, tap the icon.

Fashion Designer
    The gnome wizard is only giving me coins. I'm not maxed out on all the things it gives, and I didn't get black flags.

Also...on the free gift (which I realize is a free gift and I shouldn't complain), but let me make a few observations on what I've experienced. If there is an alicorn as one of the prizes, then the video will frequently fail to load. It seems that most of the time (probably over 99%) of the time I get the mystery prize of 1000 coins or a stone block or something similar. I do try to only go for the free gift if there is an alicorn (most often) or sometimes an expansion ticket, so maybe those are much lower in probability to gain, but I don't even get the second time listed. Just the mystery prize.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The gnome wizard is only giving me coins. I'm not maxed out on all the things it gives, and I didn't get black flags.

Also...on the free gift (which I realize is a free gift and I shouldn't complain), but let me make a few observations on what I've experienced. If there is an alicorn as one of the prizes, then the video will frequently fail to load. It seems that most of the time (probably over 99%) of the time I get the mystery prize of 1000 coins or a stone block or something similar. I do try to only go for the free gift if there is an alicorn (most often) or sometimes an expansion ticket, so maybe those are much lower in probability to gain, but I don't even get the second time listed. Just the mystery prize.
    Just spin every time you get the chance. Those pictures do not mean a thing. I recently got 2 alicorns in about a two week period after spinning hundreds of time and getting 1 energy or coins.

Host(ess)
    Omg. Goal 11 is crazy! No wonder the event is so long. Fighting gnomes is not fun. 😑

Fashion Designer
    Okay. I have refrained from commenting on this event until now ... and trying to do it without planning ahead as is now my norm.

But Ivy - why, oh why did you say you think we have enough blades at the end of goal 11, when we obviously don't!?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2815.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	42820
    Finally finished! Had to expand my garden area for all these cute new items
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2814.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	217.7 KB 
ID:	42819  

Rhino Keeper
    While I’m super bored with fighting gnomes and picking flowers, I’m LOVING the events designed to replenish our coffers and inventories. This stupid mermaid storyline nearly bankrupted my kingdom!! I vote more replenishment events!! (Like food. We should do lots of food events. And more coinage ones.)

No crowns? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96701AE3-56B8-4B04-8F77-89BA4B680B99.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	42830

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    No crowns? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96701AE3-56B8-4B04-8F77-89BA4B680B99.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	42830
    When you finish you will also receive 250 crowns.