Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Maybe because you can use iron in the forge to make silver?

This value pack arrived when I was crafting my last wee wand ☹️ Other events the value packs changed to go along with the goal you are on
    Because you need iron for the bitty blades

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I fear I'm woefully behind. I can't get Darryl, I mean Dwayne to calm down for the life of me (that's for you, riverly). Is anyone else still fighting wizards? And yes, this is feeling like a a gnomacide. I can't believe that I'm going to have to do this 120 more times if I ever calm down my other gnome Darryl. ��
    Right there with you. I finished my final wee wand a few hours ago and I’ve got 23min left on calming down Dwayne. It has taken me days... I’m exhausted and not really looking forward to ****ing all these Knights..at 20 energy, I have one little Ally to my name. It’s not going well
    Last edited by wamboltia; 03-07-18 at 06:35 PM. Reason: I said apostrophes not question marks!

I was pretty excited that they moved away from the endless chopping, and tasks to upgrade a single building. At least they're moving in the right direction. Now, they just have to work on the "Fight a billion of this-or-that over and over" and we'll be all good!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I think it was Darryl, Darryl and Darryl, right?
    I'm Larry. This is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl. It was a running gag line on an old Bob Newhart sitcom. Long ago!
    Anyways, this is what happens when doing long monotonous tasks S8, so be gentle. Lol.
    Back on subject, are we getting enough coins to get Maya. Or maybe wait to see what else shows up.

Executive Chef
    I feel like this would have been a perfect event if the last challenge of the Gnome Knights was split into two with a 4th quest, battling Gnome ?whatevers?.
    Giving a fourth prize and quest would give a closer milestone , and also making actions switch again would've been amazing so nothing became too repetitive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I feel like this would have been a perfect event if the last challenge of the Gnome Knights was split into two with a 4th quest, battling Gnome ?whatevers?.
    Giving a fourth prize and quest would give a closer milestone , and also making actions switch again would've been amazing so nothing became too repetitive.
    I was thinking on all 3 times the same numbers. The first will be harder, but everything takes about the same time. This way it's also easier to know if you're on plan or behind too...
    But I must say, I like your 4 prizes and another switch to avoid getting bored and maxed on drops more! 😉

Fashion Designer
    I liked this event at the start. The gnomes were cute and I found the gnome animal prizes amusing. Then it just got tedious and I?m beyond bored with it. I?ll continue just because I?ve invested so much time and effort so far. Thankfully I banked over 2000 energy before the event as I have a good number of alicorns and nothing much to do in my kingdom any more but it is still so ridiculously slow..

20 gnomebells isn?t enough and the mushroom drops 1 wooden gnome every 4 hours - that seems ridiculous, have I not noticed it dropping more or something?

Fashion Designer
    I’ve done so much fighting and ****ing that I keep waiting for the end of level guardian to pop up! I’m on with the last 3 gnome knights now so almost there.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

My gnome pigs are gone ... when I received them I immediately put them out next to the chicken and the cows. They vanished from there, can't find them in the kingdom or in the inventory. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got Kane yet? I'm curious about his drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Made a large update on the pics.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1497047

Also the new math are in, revised down the needs to finish. It is getting more reasonable now. Mainly the energy need to dispose of the knight makes a huge difference.
    I mentioned this before but I think there is a mistake in the amount of pollen for Kane - 15 blades at 50 pollen each plus 30 for Kane himself is 780 pollen - where does 475 come from? I occasionally have a gnome bell drop 2 instead of one, but even with that I think it's still about 700+ energy for collecting pollen (for Kane and the Bitty Blades).