Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

So I just collected from my mines, stables, hatcheries & sawmills. If these places are supposed to drop gnomes I got zilch from tapping all 8. So why are they in the promo pic S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Goal 5
    Fight off Gnome Worker X 19 Skip 280 gems
    Find more Mangled Mallets X 5 (fighting Gnome Workers)
    Repair the Minature Mallets X 4 (Workshop 5 Mallets, 10 iron 20 pollen from Gnomebells for 1 hr. Speed up 4 gems)
    Skip 255 gems
    Rewards 100 coins, 1XP,and 3 Gnomes
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 03-01-18 at 02:27 PM.

Just started event & game has reset 3 times. Lost credit for fighting gnome!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So we need all our cottages & towers out? In addition to all the libraries? I can't understand why we can't have goals without having to clutter up our Game boards with an excess of buildings just to get them done. SMH!
    Agreed. I just got my kingdom back the way I liked it after the last event.

Not much information behind the ? . Also community prizes that are energy & coins? This already looks disappointing...lol.

The first four prizes are farm animals with screwy-looking felt hats?
    Energy and coins are great!
    Also, I like gnomes, so getting gnome animals is fun IMO.
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-01-18 at 02:38 PM.

Farm Supplier
    To repair the mallets, you need 20 pollens x four. You get the pollen from the flowers and you can have a maximum of 20 flowers.

Farm Supplier
    Not much information behind the ? . Also community prizes that are energy & coins? This already looks disappointing...lol.

The first four prizes are farm animals with screwy-looking felt hats?
    I like that the community prizes are energy and coins! I can sure use both!! And many lower level players are probably drooling over them. At least the prizes aren't useless decor items you can't even sell. I'm all in for this one S8!

Fashion Designer
    So I just collected from my mines, stables, hatcheries & sawmills. If these places are supposed to drop gnomes I got zilch from tapping all 8. So why are they in the promo pic S8?
    They spawn the Gnome Worker not Wooden Gnome. Fight the Gnome Worker to collect Mangled Mallets and sometimes pocket Lint used in Gnome Man's Land goals found in Goal Book looks like 12 goals to complete for mascot ? In hat.

Apparently Old Thomas is not a guaranteed drop for the notes. I got 4 from the first collection and 0 from the second.

I had already cleared all mines, stables, and hatcheries because I was under the impression that this one would start on 3/2
    So I dispatched my friendly neighborhood troll and collected from all cottages and farmhouses only to spawn nothing at all. Not even a fangbeast. So I checked and sure enough, the game had reset and the troll was back, but of course the buildings remained collected.
    So now I wait.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Apparently Old Thomas is not a guaranteed drop for the notes. I got 4 from the first collection and 0 from the second.

I had already cleared all mines, stables, and hatcheries because I was under the impression that this one would start on 3/2
    So I dispatched my friendly neighborhood troll and collected from all cottages and farmhouses only to spawn nothing at all. Not even a fangbeast. So I checked and sure enough, the game had reset and the troll was back.
    So now I wait.
    That stinks. I was just getting ready to write a post saying that it looks like drops might be okay this event since we were getting 4 pages at once but I think I'll hold my opinions until I get further into the goals now.

I can at least say I think the art is adorable. As a wee one I used to watch this ridiculous cartoon called "David the Gnome" and this artwork really makes me think of that show. Ah, nostalgia.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Just started event & game has reset 3 times. Lost credit for fighting gnome!
    Yep, my game reset as well. I'm thinking of letting this one go. I don't want to say goodbye to my golden nuggets and I'm not particularly interested in a walker with no ties to the story.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast