Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Executive Chef
    The little worker gnome does not drop any thing useful for this event just a fancy beam and coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My 12 hour goal appears at 9pm so I am never going to be able to come pledge it seeing as how I am asleep for most of thst time. Really annoying
    Yes, I wanted to post it, now I see it in my book (without any warning or pop up in the game!). So it is a repeated dayly without any trigger then time! And that means for all of us on this side of the world: IMPOSSIBLE! S8 this is really really false play!
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 03-02-18 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Second individual prize unlocks at 20, community unlocks at 30 wooden gnomes. Have they forgotten to multiply these numbers by something?
    I think it's because we aren't going to be upgrading the gnome house in order to get more community items so it will (probably) only drop one the entire event.

I actually like that they are doing it this way because your progress is just dependent on regularly checking the house and completing the quest line rather than getting X amount of items together to upgrade. I feel like the numbers involved are proportional to other community events as far as the relationship of time:effort:reward.

Executive Chef
    Well, I got now my 12 hour timed goal - ofc I got it at 11.30 pm... So it is during the time I sleep

Rhino Keeper
    The 2nd 12 hour goal to visit the gnome house just triggered for me when I completed goal 6. Not sure if completing the goal triggered it or if it is a daily thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For those asking, I was able to craft 2 Fabrons without issue. Naturally you must craft them both at the same time because once you collect him from the workshop, the goal auto completes and the craft disappears.
    Darn it! I wish it would have occurred to me to craft 2! Now it is too late He appears to drop various building materials; it could be handy to have two.

In addition to various amounts of coins, my Fabron drops so far: stone block, simple glue, royal block

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Darn it! I wish it would have occurred to me to craft 2! Now it is too late He appears to drop various building materials; it could be handy to have two.

In addition to various amounts of coins, my Fabron drops so far: stone block, simple glue, royal block
    Oh wow. I've yet to collect from mine, it's just that I always make 2 of everything in an event. That's excellent news about his drops though, while I always try to stay maxed on them, with all the upgrades lately I've been crafting materials like crazy. Always love it when we get completed materials as drops!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Second individual prize unlocks at 20, community unlocks at 30 wooden gnomes. Have they forgotten to multiply these numbers by something?
    3rd one opens at 45

Help, I am not getting any gold from mines (or anywhere else), so I am stuck and can?t complete the spell book repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, I got now my 12 hour timed goal - ofc I got it at 11.30 pm... So it is during the time I sleep
    Got mine about an hour ago too. But at least it showed up. How I'm supposed to collect 3 times from a 4 hour building (12 hours total) when that last tap occurs during the middle of night is beyond me...lol.

*****S8*****
    If you're gonna have a goal that takes 12 hours (12 hours from 3 pm is 3 am), it should start earlier in the day to actually be doable...lol. I'm betting it's not possible for most on the other side of the world either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******