Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dont panic about the wooden gnomes too much as they are also going to be rewards from goals in the new event starting tomorrow(ish).
    Thanks so much for the info SW. Because it's so slow to get the numbers up I keep forgetting to collect and sometimes if I pop in quickly to get the gnome and then leave my game does one of its constant resets so I lose the collection. You have to hang around for a couple of minutes these days to make sure things have taken. I'd have no hope without a few gnomes from goals.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if I'll go for the 2nd event, maybe only 1 or 2 quests for a few more wooden gnomes to get the 155 for sure.
    I'm out of nearly all basic resources after this event and 2 days working on my 5 unlimited questlines. They need a lot of energy and materials and I'm making big progress on this quests now. I'm afraid I don't have enough energy and stock on materials to get another event done now and I want to complete some of my unlimited quests too and rebuild my stock! After this event there will be another, so if I can make this one next will be impossible.... 😦

Rhino Keeper
    New event started? Collecting glimmereggs for the gnomes? I am confused. There is an egg workshop but not sure how to build it?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    New event started? Collecting glimmereggs for the gnomes? I am confused. There is an egg workshop but not sure how to build it?
    It's on the market and doesn't require supplies to build. It's similar to ivy's nursery.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do you get the egging gnome?

Host(ess)
    For this new event, gnomes are supposed to span from the farmhouses? I'm not sure if they are supposed to spawn like the gnomes did from the first part of the event or if they are random like the others do. I haven't been able to get one to spawn yet, so I'm not sore if it's a glitch or if I just need to be patient.

Host(ess)
    Where do you get the egging gnome?
    The regular farmhouse of the dainty farmhouse. Or the gnome trap, but that costs a handful of gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    The regular farmhouse of the dainty farmhouse. Or the gnome trap, but that costs a handful of gems.
    Thank you for your help. I finally spawned one after hitting 10 farmhouse. Still haven’t figured out what other eggs I have collected do.

New Resident
    Game keeps crashing on iPhone X when trying to collect the bronze egg token.

Thank you for your help. I finally spawned one after hitting 10 farmhouse. Still haven’t figured out what other eggs I have collected do.
    So the thread for the new goals here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-03-15-name
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******