Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    The Gnome sheep doesn't drop anything, just 1 Exp. Surely a bug, it should drop wool at least.

Have you petted your sheep enough times for him to grow up? They are still babies when we get them and won’t drop items till they are adult.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    Have you petted your sheep enough times for him to grow up? They are still babies when we get them and won’t drop items till they are adult.
    Completely forgot! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    155 Wooden Gnomes needed for last Indiviual Prize !!!
    I am assuming that gnomes will be prizes for the next event coming out on Thursday to help us to that large number.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am assuming that gnomes will be prizes for the next event coming out on Thursday to help us to that large number.
    I was thinking this too. I mean, it's totally possible to get to 155 within the next 18 days but it would be terribly boring at the same time. I figure we'll get more Wooden Gnomes as goal rewards in next week's event like we did in this one. Hopefully the event will also give more Crowns too so that everyone will have enough for Maya.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly, the Knights Hall was a building that we had to unlock with the Trials and Tributes (the goal line with all the badges) or whatever it was called. It's listed in the Hub, under the Building Guide on the first page, right after the King's/Queen's Keep.
    Thank you! I found it where you said, but I swear that I looked several times through the building lists.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Once again European users will be the losers, when S8 shortly pulls the plug for a couple of hours.

S8 I think you should give 20 pollen to all users where your outage happens during daytime. But that is not going to happen, is it?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what Giles and the final individual prize drops???

I don't see the info on the 1st page.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Once again European users will be the losers, when S8 shortly pulls the plug for a couple of hours.

S8 I think you should give 20 pollen to all users where your outage happens during daytime. But that is not going to happen, is it?
    I posted this days ago this was going to happen ,they do this every "time change" March and Nov

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I posted this days ago this was going to happen ,they do this every "time change" March and Nov
    I saw it, but a) we change to summer time last wwekend in March and b) maybe for once they could do it a different time, so it weren't always the European users that got penalized. Just saying.

(I know, it's just a game, deep breath, I'm OK now )

For the first time I have trouble fighting things. These gnomes look so cute, friendly and tiny. So fragile against the sword. Doesn’t feel right.