Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    I knew when I saw we had to fight 120 gnomes, that wa# probably going to be the end of that part o& this quest. It’s bad when you got the time ... unemployed so i try to do it between job searches when my energy fills up ... but I can’t get there. I’m only at 29% with a day and a half left, do I’m disappointed....but in the last year I don’t make it to the end often. Think I’ll make the community one. I like Storm 8 Dragon Story quests better,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think we are all in the same boat overtired, fused with collections and timers! Quite understandable after such a trial. I took a break for 2days to bring my senses back and housework catch-up.. and now I have to use the timer AGAIN cause I need each & every collection of 5 times per day to make it!
    Advice to others.. don't give yourself the pleasure of a full days rest!
    I'm doing my best to get my five collections a day, but the game isn't helping. I had a "Gnomeland Security" quest where all I had to do was collect three times, but TWICE I collected, closed my game, and when I came back later found that the game had reset and I hadn't collected. I need to get into the habit of doing something like visiting a neighbour after collecting to make sure it has really registered before a reset, but who has time for that?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm doing my best to get my five collections a day, but the game isn't helping. I had a "Gnomeland Security" quest where all I had to do was collect three times, but TWICE I collected, closed my game, and when I came back later found that the game had reset and I hadn't collected. I need to get into the habit of doing something like visiting a neighbour after collecting to make sure it has really registered before a reset, but who has time for that?
    If you click on gnomes head on the right side of sceen that shows how many wooden gnomes you have and days left it does a quick sync. Its just like visiting your neighbor only quicker.

My wooden gnome doesnt count��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I'm out. The gnome knights pop up as needing 20 hits. Even if they only take a net of 13, that's still 1560 energy just to fight the nights. Then you have to make 12 bitty blades, which take 50 pollen each, that's another 600 energy. Plus it will take 6 hrs to getvenough pollen for one blad as we can only have 20 of the plants ( mine have never given me more than 1). Oh, and that doesn't include collecting periodically to make sure you have enough iron. And thats only to finish goal 11! You then need three more blades plus and additional 30 pollen to calm Kane (another ~219 energy).
    I don't know what Dwaynes going to,drop, but so far Fabron is only dropping coins and either fancy beams or fancy blocks, both of which I'm maxed on.
    Hope those of you continuing on enjoy and to my neighbors, I will answer your requests for bound bags
    I agree!

Rhino Keeper
    "Gnome Man's Land starts: 1 March 11am PT - Ends: 14 March (time?) "

my icon still says 2 days so wondering what is the exact time this ends tommorrow?? skimmed a few earlier and latest posts but, didn't see answer. am trying to see if i can still make it needing 103 pollen, 23 itty blades and 2hrs for crafting kane.

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    "Gnome Man's Land starts: 1 March 11am PT - Ends: 14 March (time?) "

my icon still says 2 days so wondering what is the exact time this ends tommorrow?? skimmed a few earlier and latest posts but, didn't see answer. am trying to see if i can still make it needing 103 pollen, 23 itty blades and 2hrs for crafting kane.
    Mine ends Wednesday at 8 PM central time. Thats 9PM eastern time and 6 PM pacific time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb View Post
    Mine ends Wednesday at 8 PM central time. Thats 9PM eastern time and 6 PM pacific time.
    thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I came here to see if anyone else was having difficulty with the "No Mans Land Quest", apparently I'm not the only one having issues with it! Those of you that have completed this quest, can you explain how you did it?

Rhino Keeper
    Whew! Just finished getting Kane. Now have enough crowns to venture forth with Maya’s adventure. Someday may even get back to Tidegate.