Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Executive Chef
    Woke up from a dead sleep last night and this pop in my head ,Next week is time change March 11 they always close our games down for 3 plus hours for maintenance this will hurt us losing this time ,just want every body a where of what might happen next Sunday morning sorry it was off topic

Rhino Keeper
    I just discovered that I do get lower requirements at level 38 - phew! All the goals in the goalbook have been exactly the same so far, so I thought there was no easier requirement for lower levels. But my spell to craft Dwayne only requires 6 wee wands and 19 pocket lint instead of 12 and 38 (same pollen). Now I'm wondering if my spell for Fabron was easier too - perhaps I only needed 4 miniature mallets instead of 5 (I don't remember). I wish I'd realised this earlier - I probably would have had enough time to craft a second Fabron and extra ready-made building materials sure would have been handy.

Just thought I'd share in case there are any other lower level players out there who visit these forums and are daunted by the amount of stuff to be done - this event is not quite as hard for us as it is for the level 50 players.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for those of you who forge ahead and post the upcoming steps! It is incredibly helpful

If I'm on Goal 9 and am just waiting on more Gnomebell pollen for Wee Wands (I have enough Wrecked Wee Wands and Pocket Lint for Dwayne). At this point is it safe to put away the Cottages? Any advice would be appreciated.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

A question about the gnomebells. I did not buy all of them at once. Wanting to plant some of them on the other side of my kingdom.....but.....can’t buy them anymore....what is going on? They have totally disappeared......please let me plant the 20...

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    no upgrades for the gnome house in this event.
    My question is has anyone tried the elven boost for doubling drops on the gnomebells.
    Great! I thought I saw levels with no info on page 1. And I would love to know the answer to your question also. I assume the answer is no, but would be a good idea. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Great! I thought I saw levels with no info on page 1. And I would love to know the answer to your question also. I assume the answer is no, but would be a good idea. Thanks!
    i think the answer is no too, but may try it when I need other crops. I'm pretty close to giving some strawberries for the baby dire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think the answer is no too, but may try it when I need other crops. I'm pretty close to giving some strawberries for the baby dire.
    I tried it - it didn't work - but great idea riverly

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Big THANKS to those who post info when forging ahead, and also to those who post helpful stuff and tactics....mmwwaa!!

I'm usually getting 22 pollens for each collection of 20 knomebells, so to get 50 to repair each blade it takes 3 pollen collections, so I can only repair 1 blade every 6 hours...so ? 12 blades it will take me.......AGES!!! Big sighhh!!
    I would very much like there to be more bouble drops of pollen but guess I'll dream on !

Btw..knights hall is 3hr timer as opposed to spires and towers at 4hr...every bit of time saved helps lol.

Anyone know if its safe to store cottages,jewellers,libraries etc now I'm on fighting gnome knights goal?
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 03-04-18 at 10:52 AM.

Has anyone else not received their gnome cows? I have 23 gnomes & it said the cows would be in my inventory, but after restarting 2 or 3 times, they still do not show up. My internet was being wonky, so I thought restarting would help, but no luck. 😒

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I tried it - it didn't work - but great idea riverly
    Thanks. It would have been a big surprise if it did.