Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Executive Chef
    Phew. Looks like i?ll be able to start calming Duane down before I go to bed tonight. So I can start with the gnome knights first thing tomorrow morning. I am still hoping to get this done with only the gems I used to speed up the library the first go round.

Rhino Keeper
    This is so frustrating... fight 48 wizards.. all the buildings it spawns from have a long wait time in between, so far I have only fought a wizard 16 times and it’s been 2days. Really think this is a little rediculous. I am at level 42 so I guess considered still a lower level but we get the tougher tasks. It’s just discouraging to know it will be at least another 2days before I move on to the next level, unless I spend gems which is of course what they want me to do. All those events are not fun anymore, it’s best to just stick to the story line and finish those goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing something or is everyone?s gnome home still just giving 1 wooden gnome and hasn?t been asked to update. This seems odd for a community event. Yet...There?s still so many days left. Also does anyone know how many gnomes are required for the fourth and last prize. Thank you ahead for anyone?s help.

Executive Chef
    Do the last wizard to tame tasks take 8 days of constant play? (Am I reading it correctly?). If so, I think I will fall just short and I haven't missed too much playing time since the event started. I still have 3 wands to make so that will be in to about half of tomorrow at least if I don't sleep tonight. That makes me sad. I won't eve4 understand why S8 doesn't make these events less time consuming. It really doesn't encourage more gem purchases. The same people will gem ahead because they enjoy that aspect while others will refuse to buy gems because the game is forcing them to.

So close S8, the variety is great but there aren't enough players that can play 24/7.

I really do not understand. Why in package iron, if needed for the wizard's silver! ???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	42620 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	75 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	42621

Why all the whining? I noticed that the developers did the opposite more the time and now I'm finishing earlier than the event comes to an end...

For gnome sheep need - 70.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    I really do not understand. Why in package iron, if needed for the wizard's silver! ???
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	112 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	42620 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	75 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	42621
    It is a bit strange but the next gnome - the gnome knight - requires iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    No you can't start them, they show up in your book every day without any warning. It was 12hours first, but S8 changed the hours to make the goal possible for all timezones. 😉
    Cool, thanks for explaining. I think I started a day or so late, so I've been woefully confused as I've been reading posts
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do the last wizard to tame tasks take 8 days of constant play? (Am I reading it correctly?). If so, I think I will fall just short and I haven't missed too much playing time since the event started. I still have 3 wands to make so that will be in to about half of tomorrow at least if I don't sleep tonight. That makes me sad. I won't eve4 understand why S8 doesn't make these events less time consuming. It really doesn't encourage more gem purchases. The same people will gem ahead because they enjoy that aspect while others will refuse to buy gems because the game is forcing them to.

So close S8, the variety is great but there aren't enough players that can play 24/7.
    I assume you're asking about the gnome knight. I believe the estimate is for 8 days of 350 energy a day (which, if you don't have extra sources of energy, would involve some waking up to play in the night. Checking the game every 1-2hrs from 10am to midnight is only 320 energy (using my schedule as a guide there - luckily I have 2 wizard school and one ali to make up the gap)).

However, ShibuyaCloth's energy calculations on page 31 assume that the last gnome (the knight) will take 15 hits to defeat each time - but earlier in the thread someone reported that they usually defeat the knight within 8-12 energy (when counting the energy you get back during/at the end of the fight). I've watched carefully twice when fighting the knight and the first one took 12 energy, the second 10 energy to fight (plus 1 each to spawn). So ShibuyaCloth's estimate of 15 energy is a little over conservative and it's likely you will be able to get through the knight gnome part in a bit less than 8 days of 350 energy. Good luck!