Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

I have enough materials to complete the goal 12, but did not get back home before the event end to make the Kane. Does anyone know if I write an email to support team will they give me the Kane and the Giles??? I really hope S8 can give us more time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji293 View Post
    I have enough materials to complete the goal 12, but did not get back home before the event end to make the Kane. Does anyone know if I write an email to support team will they give me the Kane and the Giles??? I really hope S8 can give us more time.
    To my knowledge once the event was over, nobody ever got rewarded the prize for falling short on time. BUT maybe because of the Maya glitch I wonder if an exception will be made for players this time. It won't hurt to try contacting support.

I am getting gnowhere on my wooden gnome collecting! This is nuts. Players have to collect in the middle of the night???
    I'm retired and set the timer during the day, but still falling short. I even stopped while I was in Walmart to collect my gnome. While doing yard work, I have my phone so I can hear the timer go off. This makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    To my knowledge once the event was over, nobody ever got rewarded the prize for falling short on time. BUT maybe because of the Maya glitch I wonder if an exception will be made for players this time. It won't hurt to try contacting support.

I am getting gnowhere on my wooden gnome collecting! This is nuts. Players have to collect in the middle of the night???
    I'm retired and set the timer during the day, but still falling short. I even stopped while I was in Walmart to collect my gnome. While doing yard work, I have my phone so I can hear the timer go off. This makes no sense.
    I'm too lazy to do math, if someone collects 5 times a day since the start of event, which was 1st March?, does it means 75 gnomes?
    but I'm not good with Math

I only have 72 gnomes. cannot believe it takes 155 for the last prize..hmm

I know I didn't collect on the dot, but doesn't look like I'll make it

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dont panic about the wooden gnomes too much as they are also going to be rewards from goals in the new event starting tomorrow(ish).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dont panic about the wooden gnomes too much as they are also going to be rewards from goals in the new event starting tomorrow(ish).
    oh! hope for good news

Rhino Keeper
    I also have a lot of alicorns, two wizz schools, unicorns, but energy was not an issue this time. I couldn't collect regularly, but a few times a day and did not make it. After two easier events I started slow, but I don't think I would make it if I started with effort.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Farm Supplier
    I made it with one hour to spare. I used a few daily alicorns, 2 10 energy crates, and 1 alicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I am glad I stopped when I did. I agree ? what is the benefit to making it require such frequent check ins? Do a lot of people spend gems at the end to finish? Would these same people spend gems on other cool decorations if advertised through initial game opening pop ups? Seems much simpler... make the goals attainable for more people and you?d have happier customers.

I?d like to see in the survey something along the lines of ?I intentionally stopped partway upon realizing time commitment was too high.?
    i stopped very, very early on with the personal goals. Probably goal 5 or some such place. Didn?t click on any buildings that I knew would spawn the gnome. I still did click on the gnome house maybe once or twice per day when I checked into my game and will continue to do so until the community event ends. I have no inclination to lose sleep or spend gems to complete a goal. I have a demanding job and a real life. This goal was ridiculous in my opinion. Congrats to all who put in all that hard work and time to complete it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    By my count, we got 32 extra wooden gnomes if we completed all the goals.
    I'm on 90 at the moment.
    If this second challenge starting today gives us a similar number of gnomes, it shouldn't be too hard.
    But I wouldn't be able to complete the wooden gnome thing without the ones I got from the Gnomes Man's Land quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, find out how many more gnomes you need to reach 155 then divide that number by the number of days left. It will tell you how many times a day you need to collect. Take into account that it could say 14 days but you need to click on the event to see that actually it’s 13 days and 8 hours right now.