Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

I have one bitty blade made and can only get 100 pollen per day, maybe 120 if I?m lucky. So... I?m out!

I?ll keep collecting from the event building in hopes that something happens giving me extra along the way so I can achieve the final individual prize. Otherwise I?m stock piling the wizard school and Ali energy by checking in twice a day until the next event.

I do appreciate that this building did NOT have upgrades. I liked that change. I could have my crafting buildings going or not, I didn?t need to stress about which day I hit which upgrade etc. I do wish this event was a bit less for the last segment, though.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I understand that they can't just throw freebies at us constantly but I feel awful for the lower level players who are trying to complete this event, even the smaller requirements for this one are pretty energy heavy. And of course the lower levels usually have resources so they are the ones who really could use free animals with good drop s

As for the community prizes, I forgot all about them! I fear battling those Gnome Knights may have permanently numbed my brain. I'm really, really hoping that it will be more than 1 crate. I know it's highly unlikely but I can't wrap my head around the ridiculousness of it being merely 10 energy. I shudder to think how many coins the second community prize will be...1,000? Or maybe they'll go wild and give us 5 thousand!
    "I understand that they can't just throw freebies at us constantly"
    Yes, they have to stop, a 10 (ten) energy crate landed in my Reign, hurting a POOR bearded cow.
    We need shelters...

And, IMHO, as concern the events with massive-energies-request, the gap is not between levels, it's all about how many sources of energy you bought - with gems aka real money-.
    I'm out from this event since yesterday and I'd like to say a big "thank you" for all the help (and the laughs).
    Thank you AnnirasSweets, you are really nice... hey, S8, this girl deserves a statue from you and I want one! If you agree, S8, please don't throw it on my bearded sheeps again, thanks!

Good luck and a good Easter for all!
    S.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    A neighbor told me that Maya (?) showed up and took food then disappeared again this morning. I assumed that the new quest for March11shown on the popup screen would start tomorrow at the usual time of 11:00 am PST.
    Is Maya part of the gnome events or part of the Easter quest or both? I am playing on an iPhone and don't gave an update showing in the App Store, so I'm not sure if I am missing something or some folks got a preview of tomorrow's event, or something else is going on. Any insight would be a big help. Thanks!
    Maya is one of the new walker characters in the Town Square, this event has given some players enough crowns to purchase her and the quests that come with her. As for the preview pop up, if you're thinking of the one with the pastel looking animals it doesn't begin until March 15 which is Thursday. There are dedicated threads for both the Town Square and the upcoming events, hope this clears up any confusion for you.

Now, as for the first community prize...I guffawed when I saw it was indeed a single +10 energy crate, startling everyone around me. I'm at a loss for words over how ridiculous it is in comparison to how much energy we needed to complete this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I saw it, but a) we change to summer time last wwekend in March and b) maybe for once they could do it a different time, so it weren't always the European users that got penalized. Just saying.

(I know, it's just a game, deep breath, I'm OK now )
    My game will be shut down too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I have one bitty blade made and can only get 100 pollen per day, maybe 120 if I?m lucky. So... I?m out!

I?ll keep collecting from the event building in hopes that something happens giving me extra along the way so I can achieve the final individual prize. Otherwise I?m stock piling the wizard school and Ali energy by checking in twice a day until the next event.

I do appreciate that this building did NOT have upgrades. I liked that change. I could have my crafting buildings going or not, I didn?t need to stress about which day I hit which upgrade etc. I do wish this event was a bit less for the last segment, though.
    I just finished to calm down dwayne and by calculation, I cant open game every two hours when I'm working so I decided to stop and star collect energy for next event. I'm sad because I cant get Kane who drop feast but hey, than stressing over I choose to surrender. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I am at 11 blades now. With some luck I will get another later tonight or tomorrow morning. With the last goal needing 3 more I may barely make it a day before the deadline.

I would however like to emphasize that this likely is only because I have a parade of alicorns to use free extra energy on daily and weekly because I have been playing this game for 6 years (and was lucky that I do have a love shack). And even so I may finish a day or two early maximum, could be last day too, depending on how it goes.

So I cannot phanthom a newer player managing to fulfill all the fights needed here without spending gems on one of the extra bundles offered.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I just bought all three they?re SO cute... but if you wanna buy them because of the drops I dont think they?re worth it - I was maxed with all of it... so I cant even answer the question exactly - sorry...

I wanna say: I really like the event I wouldnt mind to get more gnomes in future event maybe a Gnomea or sth ;D
    But I stopped at the 120 part- sorry that?s just too much especially for 20! Hits. Maybe 60-70 I would tried for it, but not 120 so I just bought the gnome and stepped right into the S8 trap -.- ****
    (P.s. really looking forward for the new event!!)

Which prize drops feasts? I read page 1 but am not seeing it, sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Huge thank you to Pika for getting this info for us: market gem gnome info. Looks like the drops for the ones we get as goal rewards and gem purchase ones are same.

Gnome Worker
    Coins
    Simple Glue
    Super Glue
    Fancy Beam
    Royal Beam
    Fancy Block
    Royal Block

Gnome Wizard
    Coins
    Mushroom
    Lumin Essence
    Glimmerdust
    Living Wood
    Silver Ore
    Enchanter's Essence

Gnome Knight
    Coins
    Fur
    Troll Horn
    Creep Tooth
    Simple Feast
    Bone
    Hearty Feast
    Maybe I read this when I'm sleepy so I thought Gnome Knight ARE kane. So my mistake. The one who drop feast is Gnome knight who can we buy for gems.

Now I'm curious, what is the drop from kane? Looking back drops from gnome worker are just like fabron, and drop from dwayne same as gnome wizard, maybe kane drop feast too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I am at 11 blades now. With some luck I will get another later tonight or tomorrow morning. With the last goal needing 3 more I may barely make it a day before the deadline.

I would however like to emphasize that this likely is only because I have a parade of alicorns to use free extra energy on daily and weekly because I have been playing this game for 6 years (and was lucky that I do have a love shack). And even so I may finish a day or two early maximum, could be last day too, depending on how it goes.

So I cannot phanthom a newer player managing to fulfill all the fights needed here without spending gems on one of the extra bundles offered.
    I am 3 knights from having 120 blades. My 9th fixed one is cooking. Right now my strategy is to fight as many nights as I can every 2 hours (2-5 depending on what's ready, my level 3 wizard school and 2 daily Ali's) if I end with less than 10 energy, I spawn a knight if I can, then use the rest of the energy for pollen. Sometimes I do collect all 20 flowers. I should be able to finish. I will continue this strategy until I fight 33 more knights. Then it's pollen, pollen, pollen.

If I wake up in the middle of the night, I should get 6 more before morning.