Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    Lower level players only need 12 Bitty Blades to craft Kane instead of 15. And my pocket lint requirement is lower too (48, I think).

Since it took me 4 days to make 12 bitty blades and I had heaps of pollen left over, I decided yesterday that I will try for 2 Kanes (a terrible idea? Maybe, we'll see... at this point I have to make 10 more blades for a second Kane and I already have the pollen for 4 blades). I would rather have 2 Fabrons but once I realised that, it was too late.
    Last edited by jesslc41; 03-10-18 at 10:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I am at 11 blades now. With some luck I will get another later tonight or tomorrow morning. With the last goal needing 3 more I may barely make it a day before the deadline.

I would however like to emphasize that this likely is only because I have a parade of alicorns to use free extra energy on daily and weekly because I have been playing this game for 6 years (and was lucky that I do have a love shack). And even so I may finish a day or two early maximum, could be last day too, depending on how it goes.

So I cannot phanthom a newer player managing to fulfill all the fights needed here without spending gems on one of the extra bundles offered.
    I feel like I count as a newer player since I've only been playing for ~ 6-8 months and I am on the last goal with everything to craft Kane already. But I have an advantage that not all players have - I can play constantly between 10am and midnight most days (and do so). I find that makes a big difference. I have chosen to opt out of a few events because I concluded there's no way I would finish but for the most part I can get to the end.

Also I have already managed to get a few extra energy sources - I have two wizards schools and one ali. They were mostly bought with earned gems by doing the "play other S8 games for gems", but I did buy one starter pack (which gave me 50 gems towards my first wizard school) and one 250 gem pack (to buy one golden mine in the black friday sale). Having some experience with other S8 games before starting CS, I made good use of these forums and then deliberately went after the things that seemed like they would be useful right from the start. (Also careful avoidance of gem traps although I did/do still get caught occasionally).

Rhino Keeper
    how's it going with collecting the yellow pollen pods. Wish there was a way to build up numbers.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 03-10-18 at 11:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had a reset during the gnome man land? Every time I finish battle the gnome knight it resets and i have to rebattle the same gnome 2-3 times. Often you lose an energy point or two when this happens. 120 battles and not 50% done.....and then the many resets.....tiring.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 03-11-18 at 12:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It just happened again. The battle reset after the last thrust. So, instead of having 6 energy points after the first now I have only two energy points left after having to rebattle the same gnome. And NO it's not my internet connect. And No it's not an old device.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Has anyone had a reset during the gnome man land? Every time I finish battle the gnome knight it resets and i have to rebattle the same gnome 2-3 times. Often you lose an energy point or two when this happens. 120 battles and not 50% done.....and then the many resets.....tiring.
    I haven't been having any trouble with resets. At least not today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    It just happened again. The battle reset after the last thrust. So, instead of having 6 energy points after the first now I have only two energy points left after having to rebattle the same gnome. And NO it's not my internet connect. And No it's not an old device.
    This was happening to me to with a lot of lost energy we can't afford to lose .

Rhino Keeper
    So, have I misunderstood the timezone converter or did the planned maintenance not start when S8 said it would start (ie an hour ago)?

Edited to add: Oh now it's gone down for maintenance... Maybe the timezone converter I looked at was off by an hour

Executive Chef
    I accidentally opened the app, and started at lvl 1... Quite scary, for I'm a long time player and have been on lvl 50 for years now.

Same with dragon-story. I do hope it will be fixed when The maintenance is done. Very bad, for at best I'm loosing multiple collections...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This was happening to me to with a lot of lost energy we can't afford to lose .
    Me also