Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say I’ve been religiously playing this game since the beginning, but these quests are just getting longer and longer. For the first time I’m bowing out early, it’s just too boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Okay. I have refrained from commenting on this event until now ... and trying to do it without planning ahead as is now my norm.

But Ivy - why, oh why did you say you think we have enough blades at the end of goal 11, when we obviously don't!?!?
    I know! Those last 3 were the hardest for me. I was just so tired of the tapping by then.
    But I got through it.
    Now I have to remember to collect wooden gnomes, and I'm afraid I have fallen behind on those. Not sure I can make it to 155.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I know! Those last 3 were the hardest for me. I was just so tired of the tapping by then.
    But I got through it.
    Now I have to remember to collect wooden gnomes, and I'm afraid I have fallen behind on those. Not sure I can make it to 155.
    Me too. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found I had to make 3 more swords. I thought that 120 fights was a lot - but 150!!! I'm complete on my main game and just starting on the last three on my second game. (One Wizard School, one feeble alicorn and one weekly horse is all I've got for extra energy on this one - so it's been pretty hard to do. It's much easier with a herd of alicorns.)

And unless I do speeding up to get the wooden gnomes or unless we get some extra gromes with the next event I'm not going to make it to 155. I've found it really hard to remember to click the Gnome Home often enough - I'd have to get 4.5 every day and think I won't manage.

Overall this event has been a bit different, but I'm really hoping that whatever starts later I the week isn't more of the same - if it is I'll sit it out and concentrate on the Mermaid stuff!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Me too. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found I had to make 3 more swords. I thought that 120 fights was a lot - but 150!!! I'm complete on my main game and just starting on the last three on my second game. (One Wizard School, one feeble alicorn and one weekly horse is all I've got for extra energy on this one - so it's been pretty hard to do. It's much easier with a herd of alicorns.)

And unless I do speeding up to get the wooden gnomes or unless we get some extra gromes with the next event I'm not going to make it to 155. I've found it really hard to remember to click the Gnome Home often enough - I'd have to get 4.5 every day and think I won't manage.

Overall this event has been a bit different, but I'm really hoping that whatever starts later I the week isn't more of the same - if it is I'll sit it out and concentrate on the Mermaid stuff!!!
    I have essentially the same extra energy as you. I fought my final knight about 7 hours ago and am now have about 120 pollen to collect. 13th blade is cooking.

I had to completely ignore the rest of my kingdom the entire time. I ran out of adventure feasts so it's nice to at least have 20 energy to play around with.

Executive Chef
    I am a long time level 50 but this might be the first time I don’t get the last individual prize. I have finished the quests and now just have to collect for the gnomes but at only one a time I am likely going to be 50 or so short. I work so can only collect 3, max 4 times a day. Previous events have never been an issue as I was always able to upgrade quickly and so my collections always got the maximum number of items.

I don’t think I’ve seen yet what the last prize is - is it worth it??

Executive Chef
    Same.

I have 77 points. To make it to 155, I need almost 5 collections a day... that is: 8 and 12 AM, 4, 8 and 12 PM. For 16 days straight... I do have a life you know...

Have crafted the last sword, in half an hour I can start crafting the final spell...

My only hope is that you can earn more Wooden Gnomes is upcoming events...

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    When you finish you will also receive 250 crowns.
    Thank you.

So without the forum, one wouldn?t know that crowns are a reward here. That?s not right.

Nightclub Owner
    To all player doing the gnome community event. Remember that a new event will start on THU. This one will most likely also provide wooden gnomes, otherwise reaching 155 will be close to impossible for most players, including me. With 70 to go, that's 4 a day, more then challenging (because I also have a life, yes yes, I am not always in the Glimmerwoods). S8 never made it impossible just hard. This community even is not based on pure drop luck, just hard work (i.e energy & patience). So just keep faith.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-12-18 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Removed word caught in filter as stars.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    To all player doing the gnome community event. Remember that a new event will start on THU. This one will most likely also provide wooden gnomes, otherwise reaching 155 will be close to impossible for most players, including me. With 70 to go, that's 4 a day, more then challenging (because I also have a life, yes yes, I am not always in the Glimmerwoods). S8 never made it impossible just hard. This community even is not based on pure drop luck, just hard work (i.e energy & patience). So just keep faith.
    I hope you’re right! I saw the pop up for the next event and to me it looked like a completely separate event. I guess only time will tell.
    I will collect gnomes whenever I can but I am not setting alarms in the middle of the night. This game is not worth a divorce ��.

Nightclub Owner
    I thought I'd pop by and share my drops from Kane and Giles thus far.

Kane drops: 400-900 coins, 2-6 Bones, Fur, Creep Tooth, or Troll Horn, and sometimes either a Simple Feast or Hearty Feast.

From what I've seen so far, his drops are pretty much the same as the Gnome Knight but it's early days yet so Kane may have a few surprises up his sleeve.

Giles drops: 500 coins, 1-2 Horse Hair, 2-3 Apples and sometimes Sugar, Carrots or Golden Apple.

It's nice for players with no fruit trees that he is a sure drop for Apples and that it's more than one is even better.