Thread: Disenchant doesn?t recognise multiple dragons from habitat Trade

Host(ess)

Disenchant doesn?t recognise multiple dragons from habitat Trade

For the last two days every repeat dragon I have selected to disenchant I get warning message saying it is my last dragon for example I have 3 diamond dragons and getting message therefore I am worried about going ahead in case I lose all of my same type dragons not just the one I select. Annoying I am now losing days of not being able to collect essence.

another problem I am having Is video won?t load says error so can?t cool down battle time or get free gifts this has been going on for several days now feeling *****ed 

Have tried closing down etc
    And updated
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 03-06-18 at 02:19 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Ah, I see it now. It's when you tap Trade from the habitat instead of from the building. I'll forward to PTB for review.

The video for the Battle Arena is a known issue and has been reported to our team.

The Honorable Panda
    I am getting the same message when I am trading from habitat on every dragon I have traded so far.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    up till now, i only traded from habitat.
    and this only happened to me once, showing me last one of its type . other times, so far it got the number correct, green msg showing i have one left.
    strange was that the only time this happen to me, i have both Stone dragons in the same habitat, pop up still warned me that 's my last.