Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shroom caps & Toadstool cottage drops stopped

Executive Chef

Shroom caps & Toadstool cottage drops stopped

I am not max ,,I noticed it since the new update my shroom caps are not dropping from my toadstool cottage and they always have before ,did they change the drops ??nothing drops from it and I'm not max and it's a level 6 Attachment 42438
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-25-18 at 07:07 PM. Reason: included related building about same issue.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeap have experienced the same. The Adventure does still drop it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Do you think S/8 change the drops ,I noticed Ivy doesn't drop spell bound every time like it use too

Rhino Keeper
    Mine have stopped too

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Do you think S/8 change the drops ,I noticed Ivy doesn't drop spell bound every time like it use too
    Ivy's hut is not guarantied. But it still drops, just got 3 fresh leaves.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Tried to find the building guide and what level they drop,what , all I found is level 3 toadstool Cottage start shrooms start dropping ,,but they are not dropping any more in fact I get nothing but coins and a pink boar ,,please can you find out if the drops have been changed or is this a bug ,I wouldn't worry about this except the out post asks for them now !

Executive Chef
    Attachment 42482Attachment 42483
    See I'm not max and nothing but coins come out of the cottage ,, it should drop some of the other stuff needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 42482Attachment 42483
    See I'm not max and nothing but coins come out of the cottage ,, it should drop some of the other stuff needed
    Your army looks like ready for any fight or attack to their home. Lol. Love it.

Executive Chef
    My shroomcaps went over the 99 max limit that the other items have. I have way more than 99. I always wondered why I kept getting them. Now there are no drops. Strange.

Toadstool cottage

Mine is level 4 and is dropping absolutely nothing for the last 48h. But it should, see below. Thanks.

Toadstool Cottage (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
    TOWN BUILDING
    Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 4 gems
    Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast