Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting New Goal Threads

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    It is really annoying when people start the goal threads with no intention of updating it with the goal info. Can theses posts be moved to the speculation thread so that Jeuy or someone who will actually put all info in the first post can be in post number 1?
    We do prefer if players starting a new goal thread, do take the time to update post 1, but we do try to honor the first person to post the thread. If there are duplicate threads when we come on we normally merge the threads. The mods do try to move posts to post 1. Sometime we all get a little busy, but if you find a thread needs to be organized, please do not hesitate to send one of the mods a private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    THANKS TO ALL MODS AND PLAYERS THAT HELP AND POST INFO. FOR US

I APPRECIATE EVERY POST, ATTEMPT, ETC.

Rather more information, than not enough. Also, posting a pic from phone doesn't let you enlarge on Android. I am happy to open the pic and look!

Scrolling is okay, not perfect, but I keep the forum page on the last post I read, then close my browser. I have a separate forum page open for any game I am currently playing.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT S8 TO GIVE US A REGULAR GOAL SCHEDULE.

Fashion Designer
    Seems to me that too much information is better than none. Also, a little gratitude goes a long way. Demands on ppl that are not even getting paid, nor have a title, would defeat the purpose of asking those ahead on goals to share information. If sharing information turns into a job, or an expected obligation, ppl won't want to share. Personally I appreciate every nugget of information. No matter what page or post it may be in. Thanks again to all that help the community with your information.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    It is really annoying when people start the goal threads with no intention of updating it with the goal info. Can theses posts be moved to the speculation thread so that Jeuy or someone who will actually put all info in the first post can be in post number 1?
    Sorry to post in the thread this late! But here a suggestion

The forum moderators should lock/close the thread until the people have full information about the goal. If that is not beyond what they can do.

So when it says TBN - they close it, until someone contacts them and says the have full information.

Then they have the page 1-2 to them, where useful information is post.

Or delete/move post (the people who don't post about goal) and still give the 1-2 page to the people who post goal information. (If they can!)

It may take time to do it (if they do) but it would be very helpful and less hard to find useful information.

Also (sidenote) can you delete your messages - i would like to in a different thread to get my post out of the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12