Thread: Help! Neighbors aren't receiving tales request! 609 neighbors and nothing!!!

Help! Neighbors aren't receiving tales request! 609 neighbors and nothing!!!

Totally freaking out! I'm on chapter 10 and none of my neighbors are receiving my requests. And I'm not seeing theirs requests either. Anyome else have this problem?
    Whenever there is a task that requires neighbors to send items, I never have an issue. With 609 neighbors you really can't . Usually it takes no more then an hour and it's going on 5 hours now and only 1 i have was from stormies.
    Also another weird thing was in my news it Said l stormies sent me a candle but in my tales it still said 0/5. After 45 min finally tales it recognized it.
    If this glitch isn't fixed and I have to spend my gold will I get a refund?

The Honorable Panda
    To speed up sending the items sent, you can force close and reopen your game.

If you have requested a lot of maps days before, you may be just now receiving these old map requests first instead of the candle. When requesting maps and goal items, it is always good to just send out a few requests at a time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request