View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this cruise

10 66.67%
  • I didn't like this cruise

1 6.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 6.67%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Decorations

9 60.00%
  • Paper Lanterns

7 46.67%
  • Stamps

11 73.33%
  • Gem Recipe

11 73.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Lunar New Year - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

I finished the cruise two days ago and I have six envelopes til now. He comes every 5 houses to my restaurant.

Executive Chef
    Oh... I guess I will miss the stamps then. For me he has just visited me TWICE....and I have only 2 days left to finish the stamp goal and serve the gem meal - sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Oh... I guess I will miss the stamps then. For me he has just visited me TWICE....and I have only 2 days left to finish the stamp goal and serve the gem meal - sucks.
    The thing you get at the end of the side goals is 2 Dog Scroll Decorations (25 gems each) instead of stamps. A tip to get him to visit more is to always collect from your other special characters first.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Chow is not coming to my restaurant. I finished the cruise 36 hours ago and I only have 1 Red envelope.

Is this normal? How often does he come?
    Visit another restaurant to get him to visit. Make sure you have plenty of tables and chairs in your restaurant so you wont miss his visits.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The thing you get at the end of the side goals is 2 Dog Scroll Decorations (25 gems each) instead of stamps. A tip to get him to visit more is to always collect from your other special characters first.
    For your information, his visits are fixed at intervals. He wont come more often but you can make sure you collect from all NPCs so you wont miss his visits. When you start your game for the first time in the morning, the NPCs come in batches for those who have many NPCs from past cruises. The next batch will come after you clear the first batch. Afterwhich they each will visit at their next respective intervals. Hope this clarifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information, his visits are fixed at intervals. He wont come more often but you can make sure you collect from all NPCs so you wont miss his visits. When you start your game for the first time in the morning, the NPCs come in batches for those who have many NPCs from past cruises. The next batch will come after you clear the first batch. Afterwhich they each will visit at their next respective intervals. Hope this clarifies.
    Sorry. Thats what I meant.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fashion Designer
    i dunno if i am imaging things, or if that's true.

before generally when you finish a new cruise, new character usually comes first (before previous special characters) , but that's not the case this time. to my feeling, Chow comes a lot late than other characters.
    this is tiring, and difficult to collect from him when u have many characters from before. and those characters might stop after a couple of turns(open door), and usually i have to visit other restaurants, or close the game and start to wait for Chow. annoying when u actually do not have much time to play the game to collect from character but you have to serve the first special dish earned from the cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i dunno if i am imaging things, or if that's true.

before generally when you finish a new cruise, new character usually comes first (before previous special characters) , but that's not the case this time. to my feeling, Chow comes a lot late than other characters.
    this is tiring, and difficult to collect from him when u have many characters from before. and those characters might stop after a couple of turns(open door), and usually i have to visit other restaurants, or close the game and start to wait for Chow. annoying when u actually do not have much time to play the game to collect from character but you have to serve the first special dish earned from the cruise.
    Yeah, he seems to come in last for me too. Make sure to collect from your other characters or they’ll keep coming back and back.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123