Thread: Why can't android send or receive emoji

Banned

Why can't android send or receive emoji

Android has had color emoji for years now yet sending or receiving is blank. What is going with this? I have noticed a few emotions do show in black or white, or a Chinese looking black and white symbol. Android has now has system wide color emoji so can someone please look into or fix this? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the question! I did check on this and found out that the emojis are filtered out for some because some Androids have a compatibility issue that will cause their game to crash if they interact with it on someone's wall or in their newsfeed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks for the question! I did check on this and found out that the emojis are filtered out for some because some Androids have a compatibility issue that will cause their game to crash if they interact with it on someone's wall or in their newsfeed.
    OK thanks for the response. Hopefully as they rework the game it's something that can just be left alone and not filtered out so we can actually take advantage of our system wide color emoji. I was wondering why I was getting completely blank messages from neighbors. Come to find out they had been sending me emoji this whole time. It's sad, it's the only apk as far as I know that actually goes and blocks the system emojis