Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Lovestruck and XO dragons

got XO if it's the only option of 26 hours with Smitten and Virtue
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Someone suggested Virtue & Kitsune so I tried it this morning. Got Fire/30 seconds on 1st try & got XO (26 hrs) on 2nd try.

I got XO with Virtue & Kitsune. 1st try was Fire/ 33 seconds, 2nd try was XO

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying on 2 dens non-stop with speed-ups, still no luck with either dragon. Using 2 pinks has so far given me Naga and 2 virtues

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Congratulations!! my luck is like always so good.
    Thank you. I can't believe I actually got them as I usually had a hard time too in breeding limited time dragons. I really hope you can get your lovestruck and xo dragons soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    Smitten and virtue = 9h? Any ideas?
    Light

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    2 days and 20 hours left on the event and hatching an XO will take 2 days and 4 hours. Guess the next try is going to be my last.
    Oh I didn't realize . Just bred it but it will be too late to get points for it?

Farm Supplier
    How do I get Kitsune been playing this game for 5 yrs and still haven?t been able to breed that. What?s the deal??????

Rhino Keeper
    Tried for XO for days with no luck, switched to Lovestruck and got 27 hours on my 2nd try with Unicorn and Bubble!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    How do I get Kitsune been playing this game for 5 yrs and still haven?t been able to breed that. What?s the deal??????
    I got Kitsune a couple of times using Virtue and Fire (red is the hidden element in Kitsune) and one time using Virtue and Justice. Be prepared for many fake 5 hr hopes however as Love is the same breeding time as Kitsune. Good luck.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast