Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Lovestruck and XO dragons

Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I got Lovestruck on my 2nd try so i?ve been breeding all sorts of pink/yellow combinations on two dens ever since but have had no luck getting XO. I?m glad I came to read through here and found your comment ... put Virtue with Naga and boom 26 hours First try! Won?t get it to level 10 but I will get it hatched which will be a big help to the WE as those 250 hearts might just get me to the final dragon if i?m on time with everything. Thank you so much for your tip. I wouldn?t have thought of putting two pinks together and still getting the yellow element. Good luck to everyone still trying to get this dragon.
    OMG thank you so much! I saw this post days ago and thought that probably won't work for me. I've been using all sorts of combinations but i just gave your combination a try and boom! Virtue ans Naga= 26hrs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Can't believe I got two unicorn fails in a row. Lol
    That's bloody awesome!

Thank You so much! I have had soooo many fails. Just bred Virtue & Kitsune & after one fire/3 seconds, I got 26 hrs. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Just hit magic for Lovestruck. Smitten and Lost Love were the lucky parents.
    I noticed breeding both XO and Lovestruck that I had to use the heart type dragons in the breeding equation.
    Infinity (diamond) + Admirer (heart/pink) = XO (heart/pink) 26 hrs.
    Smitten (heart/pink) + Lost Love (heart/blue) = Lovestruck (heart/pink/blue) = 27 hrs.
    So I put virtue and Naga on the breeding den, I got 26hrs and on the breeding roost I put smitten (Love heart and pink) with lost love (Love heart and blue) and I also got 26hrs. I was hoping for a lovestruck though.

Farm Supplier
    Smitten and virtue = 9h? Any ideas?

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got XO with Admirer and Water
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Finally got XO with Admirer and Water
    That's awesome. They don't even name "Water/Blue in the equation.

Rhino Keeper

XO fails

So bummed! The only pink type dragon I have (evolved) is Smitten. I keep Breeding Smitten and Air and no XO. I have left & Right heart dragons, but not sure if they would work with Smitten. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, do we get 250 points just for hatching XO? No time to get to level 10.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I got Lovestruck on my 2nd try so i?ve been breeding all sorts of pink/yellow combinations on two dens ever since but have had no luck getting XO. I?m glad I came to read through here and found your comment ... put Virtue with Naga and boom 26 hours First try! Won?t get it to level 10 but I will get it hatched which will be a big help to the WE as those 250 hearts might just get me to the final dragon if i?m on time with everything. Thank you so much for your tip. I wouldn?t have thought of putting two pinks together and still getting the yellow element. Good luck to everyone still trying to get this dragon.
    THANK YOU! I don't mean to shout but I was seriously losing my mind trying to breed these impossible dragons. I've been breeding non-stop on both my dens but have had absolutely no luck. Finally tried the double pink method after reading your post and after a few fire fails I got XO.

Same story with Lovestruck, and after some reading I tried Lost Love and Admirer (my Smitten is still only level 3 and the evo. is busy) had 2 Enamored fails but the third go was Lovestruck. Thank the gods for this forum or I'd have never gotten close to finishing either of these dragons!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-28-18 at 01:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I never did end up getting Lovestruck but I think I will have enough bands to get Beloved, so I'm not too concerned

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast