Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Lovestruck and XO dragons

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Light
    No it was naga. I dont think I have time to breed X0

I wonder how this works, some players can get them easily and some not at all. Do we have a turn at some stage to get at least one every couple of months? I cannot work it out, does anyone have any ideas?

Farm Supplier
    First try smitten and virtue = Naga, second try = fire, 3rd try 27 timer? Now to boost this timer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    First try smitten and virtue = Naga, second try = fire, 3rd try 27 timer? Now to boost this timer.
    How in the world did blue get in there with smitten and virtue? I thought that glitchh only worked for so dragon . It's a double glitch? Im bredding them again. Got 26 hours yesterday with smitten and virtue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    No it was naga. I dont think I have time to breed X0
    No. No time to hatch it for sweethearts at least. I'm currently boosting the breeding and still may not be able to hatch it if the 2 day timer is really 1 day 1 hour like the world event. You can prob still breed it up to the end I hope I can get lovestruck that way. Have maybe one moree chance

Fashion Designer
    I'm giving up on Lovestruck. I still have one more breeding I can fit in tonight, but there's no way I could fit two periods of 27 hours in, and I really don't need it other than for the bands, which I actually don't even need. Maybe I'll go for Quetzal or something while I'm waiting for the next event to start :P

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    No. No time to hatch it for sweethearts at least. I'm currently boosting the breeding and still may not be able to hatch it if the 2 day timer is really 1 day 1 hour like the world event. You can prob still breed it up to the end I hope I can get lovestruck that way. Have maybe one moree chance
    it worked for me fortunately.
    Yes Im short with time... however I can use boost again no time to evolve...

Update: I breed again smitthen and virtue 2? fire and 3rd try 9h counter? Must be naga again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180301_193415.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	476.3 KB 
ID:	42549  
    Last edited by graovac; 03-01-18 at 11:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Am so effing pissed got XO this morning and speed it up with gold just now as my nest got cleared would u believe that smitten and lost love gave me 27 hrs so I have CO and Virtue on d best and 27 hrs breeding am happy to say this is d first time I have gotten d dragons sorry it wasn't earlier

Rhino Keeper
    Finally bred lovestruck from infinity and bubble, so happy to finally breed one, but I will not get to the end of this current event. That dragon is very much out of reach for me.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks to u I got the Lovestruck

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast