Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lovestruck and XO dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Pink and Yellow didn't work for XO either so I decided to breed Infinity and Admirer and got it off the bat.
    Thank you - tried the combo and got it first try - had tried every punk-yellow combo since last Friday with no success. On my other den I've got the 27 hours from Unicorn and water (I lost count on how many fails I got with that same combo.... One nice side effect - finally got Quicksilver as a fail, breeding Unicorn with bubble

Fashion Designer
    2 days and 20 hours left on the event and hatching an XO will take 2 days and 4 hours. Guess the next try is going to be my last.

Fashion Designer
    Last chance coming up . . . woot, got 26 hours! Used Kitsune and Virtue, thanks to whoever suggested using two pink dragons instead of pink and yellow!

Fashion Designer
    Got 27 hours with virtue/water. Then switched to virtue/air. After getting a firestorm and a leopard fail, I got 26 hours! No sunrise fail this time! Yeehah!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Could not get an XO breeding any Pink with any Yellows, so similar to a previous glitch I discovered in breeding Ringbearer, I tried Pink on Pink, i.e. Virtue and Kitsune; first two attempts yielded Fire (30 seconds), and third attempt XO (26 hours)! Give it a go if you are not having much luck just simply breeding Pink with Yellows. Good luck!
    Virtue + Kitsune = 26 Hours 1st try

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Got 27 hours with virtue/water. Then switched to virtue/air. After getting a firestorm and a leopard fail, I got 26 hours! No sunrise fail this time! Yeehah!
    Congratulations!! my luck is like always so good.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

even diamond and smitten gave me a 9 hours fail
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

14 ppl so far on this thread are successful mostly in breeding both otherwise at least one. i have seen i think one or 2 totally unsuccessful n i m the third one AS USUAL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Could not get an XO breeding any Pink with any Yellows, so similar to a previous glitch I discovered in breeding Ringbearer, I tried Pink on Pink, i.e. Virtue and Kitsune; first two attempts yielded Fire (30 seconds), and third attempt XO (26 hours)! Give it a go if you are not having much luck just simply breeding Pink with Yellows. Good luck!
    I got Lovestruck on my 2nd try so i?ve been breeding all sorts of pink/yellow combinations on two dens ever since but have had no luck getting XO. I?m glad I came to read through here and found your comment ... put Virtue with Naga and boom 26 hours First try! Won?t get it to level 10 but I will get it hatched which will be a big help to the WE as those 250 hearts might just get me to the final dragon if i?m on time with everything. Thank you so much for your tip. I wouldn?t have thought of putting two pinks together and still getting the yellow element. Good luck to everyone still trying to get this dragon.

Farm Supplier
    No luck for me as well. 3rd hoot in row and Im using different parents. I dont get it. I 'm playing more than two years and never get hoot dragon and now suddenly 3 in row while trying for XO?
    What is going on? I could not finish tales because I could not breed that enasomething dragon? Why did they make it soo difficult to obtain dragon, and even more now with this essence and codex? Ridiculous numbers!