View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

7 14.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 16.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • I like the prizes

31 62.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The French Snail Saga - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

I have a friend and she is on level 22 and she has collected her grapevine every three hours and it will not give her any green moss can someone please do something

Farm Supplier
    Hello, the green moss is made in the studio, you collect green sand in bottle from the mine. 😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    It finally worked. Finally, I can proceed to make some slime. Hopefully, I don't run into any more tech difficulties and I still have time to get my pet snail. Thank you so much Judyandthecat and Rynetroy 2. I really appreciate your help You're the BEST!
    Happy for you that you were able to proceed! Good luck with your snail!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...Note to self
    I'm very glad that the mine is generous with event drops. I remember the old days where we mined 70+++ times with very rare drops. Some members even ran out of mining tools. Not sure if you have joined the game then but I'm sure Judy and a few veteran members would remember that. The better drop rates now works to our advantage.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox24282 View Post
    I have a friend and she is on level 22 and she has collected her grapevine every three hours and it will not give her any green moss can someone please do something
    They are random drops. Please ask her to keep collecting and I hope she gets them very soon. Crossing my fingers for her.

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Hello, the green moss is made in the studio, you collect green sand in bottle from the mine. ��
    We mine at higher levels but it's different for lower levels.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else struggling on level 4 as drops rare for the purple scissors, on my other farm drops of masterpieces are rare as on level 6 so it is just luck, however I bought loads of the purple plants for decoration lol x

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't know all you do is drag it out of the store on to an empty spot on your farm.
    Like an ash tree, etc.

Try everything Pookiebear50 has suggested then if none of that works send rynetory2 a message.
    Oh thank you so much, for some reason if I was trying to plant them, oops having a senior moment 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-28-18 at 12:24 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    this may have already been asked but can we sell the sheers to cut the purple flowers with to other players? ive finished that goal but got 7 taking up storage

still at goal 3 ....can I have purple shears instead of flag.....towers are giving only flax, wool or flag...

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    this may have already been asked but can we sell the sheers to cut the purple flowers with to other players? ive finished that goal but got 7 taking up storage
    You can put them in the store for sale.
    They will be invisible for other players to buy but a storm bot or Stormie will buy them or you can discard them in the store.
    Congrats on getting enough purple sheers to move on.

I need help I'm on level 22 and I have to collect from the grapes I can't get past it because it's only gave me 1 little bottle in the last 3 days what's going on with it