View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

7 14.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 16.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • I like the prizes

31 62.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The French Snail Saga - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

It would of been nice if the painting/clippers drop rate wasn't so horrible .... also the clippers We never got past lvl 1 and 3 because the delivery reward rate was horrible .......

storm 8 needs to figure out how to do events here with out the deliveries because when a minimum delivery takes 6-8 (or more) hours to make and you do 6 deliveries n a row and don't get a drop somethings broken

Maybe they should figure out how to make it where the more expensive the items for delivery or how long deliveries take into account ....

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    It would of been nice if the painting/clippers drop rate wasn't so horrible .... also the clippers We never got past lvl 1 and 3 because the delivery reward rate was horrible .......

storm 8 needs to figure out how to do events here with out the deliveries because when a minimum delivery takes 6-8 (or more) hours to make and you do 6 deliveries n a row and don't get a drop somethings broken

Maybe they should figure out how to make it where the more expensive the items for delivery or how long deliveries take into account ....
    The new event is deliveries for day 1 too
    If a product takes any time to make or you can't quickly find it in a neighbours store then it is better to delete that item and hope the refreshed delivery is a better order.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425