View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

7 14.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 16.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.00%
  • I like the prizes

31 62.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The French Snail Saga - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes so I used each net as I made it then made the Snail Shell so by the time I got to that level I had the 15 I needed...just had to make last one...saving a lot of time.
    Thank you, doing that now, just need the time and 35 more masterpiece and just may finish

I?m on goal 7 currently making the nets, I?m fishing with them as they are made and gathering the fossilised rocks. I?m getting one with every net I cast so I will have 15 by the time I?m done.
    Can someone explain the next step (in the studio) to me please? It looks like for goal 8 I only need to excavate one of the fossilised rocks, is this correct, and if so what are the other 14 for?
    Thanks.

Sorry, I just re read the instructions for the final step, the decorated shell requires all 15 of the snail shells to make it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not going to finish this event which is a shame, only on 6/8 but not getting the masterpieces at all neither is my mum and shes only just got onto this goal whereas ive been on it for 2 days now. why does the competition have to be see who wins? why cant it be who can complete it in the quickest time or a personal competition as in how long will it take me to complete this? so long as it is doable for most people who have lives I believe they would have a much better response rate to these tasks, but oh well, the passion fruit one was fun and doable at least

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianna_Joy View Post
    So upsetting I'm on level 6/8 there is no way I can finish in time. Already spent over 60,000 coins on silver towers and buying stuff to send plans and only got 29/35 Masterpieces. If every event is going to be unfinishable for me then I might as well give up on this game. Storm8 does this on all their games not stop events or everything in it is on a time limit. I play Bakery Story and Farm Story 2, Deleted RS 2, DS, CS, and stopped playing BS 2.
    Dianna_Joy, I am in the same boat. I made my snail food 3 days ago, and have been sending deliveries (when I can) for the past 3 days. Can't get my 35 masterpieces : ( I just do not know what the secret is to finishing these events. I can't stare at this all day- after all, there are other things that must get done. Sadly I start these events thinking, "maybe this one!"

Now I have collected from 120 pigs without getting a Fossil Rock. I am stuck at 10 Fossil Rocks from the pigs in 45 hours. When I collected from the fish pond on another device, I got a Fossil Rock every time I cast the net.

Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    Now I have collected from 120 pigs without getting a Fossil Rock. I am stuck at 10 Fossil Rocks from the pigs in 45 hours. When I collected from the fish pond on another device, I got a Fossil Rock every time I cast the net.
    Can we sell the fossil rocks and masterpieces to each other, or is it like previous event where they are invisible if we try to?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzynor View Post
    Can we sell the fossil rocks and masterpieces to each other, or is it like previous event where they are invisible if we try to?
    They are invisible but you can put them in your store and sell them to Stormie or a storm bot or discard them.
    Then they won't fill up your barn.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-03-18 at 04:59 PM.

What's going on with the pigs I've collected them all day and have only gotten 2 shells I have to have 15 I'm on my last level is the game messed up

Quote Originally Posted by matorpee11 View Post
    What's going on with the pigs I've collected them all day and have only gotten 2 shells I have to have 15 I'm on my last level is the game messed up
    In 55 hours I have collected 144 Pigs and NO FOSSIL ROCKS. Before that, the Pigs dropped before I needed them. When I got to Step 9, Fossil Rocks were dropping about every six Pigs collected. 204 pigs and 10 Fossil Rocks is a very poor random drop. I, too, think something is wrong. Especially compared to the higher level players who can fish for the Rocks and get one every time they fish.